Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

^Yep I applied when I did all the registration for the birth certificate :flower:

Happy Birthday, kidlets!
:cake: One year for Elliot!
:cake: :cake: Two years for Peyton!
Hope you both have a wonderful day and an even better year! :happydance:

All the babies are growing up!!! :cloud9:

Happy Birthday Peyton and Masta Pudge! :cake:

Happy Birthday Elliot and Peyton! :) Hope you both had a great day

Well, my inlaws arrive tomorrow. Just realized mid way through the day that I am short a bed!! Eff!

Thanks everyone! :happydance:

Had a great day. Took Masta Pudge for a haircut (And Helena a french braid) Went swimming at a fun little water park here, played a bit, went for a yummy BP's lunch, and played with new toys :D Always a good day when there are tons of new toys around!

I can't believe he is one, or that Peyton is two! They aren't even the first round of BNB babies! lol Insanity!

Oh I also can't believe I have nursed him for a full year. Bring on year number two! :)

Wow great work with the breastfeeding!!! I still remember you having to buy new bottles before he was born because there was no way you were BF :lol: Look at you now!!! It must be going well? I remember you having a supply issue, has that been resolved?

Sounds like a perfect birthday!!!

You need to change your "how many months" BF badge sweets! :wohoo: So proud of you!

Oh I have a full cupboard of bottles, never used. Little stinker! He has never drank out of a bottle. He now sometimes will drink out of a cup with a straw.

I NEVER thought I would breast feed in a MILLION years.

haha we bought a million different kinds of bottles to try for Joni and in the end she ended up liking the one's we used for Alia the best :dohh:

Way to go Wendy! :thumbup:

I'm trying desperately to get the twins to take bottles. We're making some slow progress. They like to hold their own bottles, but mostly just chew the nipples. Thank god they don't chew on me like that.

Tobe is the same. We were all prepared for him to have the same BF issues as Simon and not only did the bottles mostly collect dust, but he now unceremoniously chomps all the bottle nipples in half as soon as he is handed one (we sort of kind of offer them as a sleep prop for babysitters, but otherwise, he is not interested). I was just realizing that whether we have a third kidlet or not, that bottle/chomped nipple collection needs to be recycled and soon! :sick:

Oh I have a full cupboard of bottles, never used. Little stinker! He has never drank out of a bottle. He now sometimes will drink out of a cup with a straw.

I NEVER thought I would breast feed in a MILLION years.

Ha! I never wanted to breastfeed with my first, but hubby told m I HAD to....BF 20 months, 19 months, and occasionally Kelana at 24 months!! Funny how that happens! Good for you! Yay year TWO!

Happy birthday yesterday for elliot and peyton! And congrats on your good job breastfeeding for over a year. Jack eats so well that he's pretty much weaned himself in the past few weeks. Just on occasion now or once thru the night and it's mostly for comfort now. I'm sad we didn't go past a year but i'd rather him enjoy food and love to eat in the long run

Well done Wendy on BF for a year :D

glad that you had a good day! :)

Good job Wendy!!!

I actually can't wait to be finished nursing lol I'm trying to make it to 6 months, I just don't like it but I feel like it is more of an obligation I guess

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->