Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

me to :rofl: Hannah's so freaking annoying and opinionated about it to :haha: takes forever! and we HAVE to have white sandals :dohh:

Jasper is a nightmare. He hates shopping, hates trying things on, has to be what he wants, but wont show me..just tell me later, after I spend a fortune on name brand trying to please...that he wont wear it. Its a bloody nightmare. Spoiled rotten child. Good thing I love him so much.

:rofl: Hannah wanted black heels :wacko: we couldn't find any shoes with any bit of a heel on them and she was such a PITA about it last time we were shoe shopping :rofl: Than she wanted the most expensive pair of runners for the gym at school--I said no. I bought cheap shoes, don't think she HAS to have Dora shoes just for gym class :haha:

Hey everyone! Popping in to say hi now that we have internet again and life has settled down a bit. Still a lot of unpacking to do and organizing but it will take time and get done eventually.

Good news Jasmak.

Black heels?! She sounds like Makena! She brings out the stilletos at the shoe store!

No...she goes straight to the ladies hooker section!! She tries on all the adult ones, which are oo big but she is close! She is a size 3 youth!

:rofl: "ladies hooker section"
Well I'm relieved they don't make stilettos for kids (yet :wacko:)

Winners is the worst! They have the nasssstiest shoes...and there's my precious girl...trying them on. Even K got in on the slutty shoe action last time.

Lol @ slutty shoe section :)

Glad the appointment went ok jasmak!

Claire tries to wander around in my stilettos. Yep, I have slutty shoes! :haha:

Does Hannah want a pair of black heels because that's what Minnie Mouse wears? :rofl:

I am too clutzy for heels. I actually don't own any. I love the way they look, but I walk like a gimp in them. I love fashion, but I'm also obsessed with comfort. :haha:

I love shopping for kids clothes and look forward to school shopping when they get older. Lately I've been hitting all the summer clearance (Children's Place shorts are $1.99 right now!) and getting some staples for the kids for next summer. I got several cute tops for the twins at Old Navy for under $3 too.

I'm always in search of the stuff that's super comfy but looks really nice too. Except for shoes, I do loves me my stilettos and wedge shoes. I'm crazy klutzy as well but I figure its good training for trying to pass off as graceful. Oh boy does it fail miserably at times though! My ankles are always giving out on me and there's been a couple of times that I've nearly gone ass over tea kettle. :rofl:

I love love love getting awesome deals on kids clothes! Those are great sales! :thumbup: I always feel like I've won the lottery when I see super cheap stuff at my work.

Me too. I love bargain shopping. We're going camping over Thanksgiving in the states and I love hitting up Target, Carter's outlets, Ross and US Walmart when I'm over the border. There are some super cute things I bought for the twins there when pregnant and they're finally big enough to wear them now. There n such a fun size to dress up right now. I have so many adorable hand-me downs too and I'm getting a lot of use out them now. I feel bad that I can't remember who gave me what anymore. It seems so long ago that I was pregnant and sorting clothing into boxes by size.

I'm a huge bargain shopper too...it's like a high when I find a good deal :rofl:

Amanda I thought of you the other day when I was shopping at value village... someone with twins girls must have JUST dropped off tons of outfits, there were so many matching girls clothes!

Claire tries to wander around in my stilettos. Yep, I have slutty shoes! :haha:

Does Hannah want a pair of black heels because that's what Minnie Mouse wears? :rofl:

yes :rofl:

much to hubby's disappointment I don't do heels :haha:

I'm a heel girl but not as much as I used to be. I'm too short not to be a heel girl.

Yup...today they tried on stilleto red shoes with glitter...the heels must have been a mile high....who wears these things?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->