Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

The only expensive footwear I own is $400 riding boots :rofl: I don't buy many shoes.

I love bargain shopping too, I love winners and liquidation world, I e found some great deals!!! I've found some great things at value village as well

The other day I bought Andrew a pair of Children's Place jeans at Value Village for $3 and when I took the tags off to wash them, I found $3.25 in the pocket :haha:

Oh hey I need some twin Halloween ideas. They'll be trick or treating in my double side by side stroller, so trying to think of something that would look good in there. Any ideas? I thought of angel/devil, but not sure if that would be nice. I also thougt of day/night (yellow/blue, sun/stars) ?

Old navy has a monkey and a banana costume :) I was thinking of doing that for Alia and Joni

Cute!

I was kind of hoping for something that only requires a hat or a costume I could make pretty easily. I don't really want to spend $50 or more on costumes

How about thing one and thing two? I've seen crochet patterns for thing 1 and thing2 hats... If you crochet that is!

Hmm. A cat and mouse? Cat ears, mouse ears, and you could paint whiskers on them

Or a mouse and a piece of cheese? Salt and Pepper shakers? Could have one wear white for Salt and the other wear black for pepper - could felt or draw a big "S" and "P" on the fronts and then just need a grey touque or something for their hats?

Oh the salt & pepper shaker idea sounds easy & cute, same w/ Melissa's thing 1 & thing 2!

salt and pepper shaker is a cute idea!

We're doing a princess and a dragon :rofl: though that's just because I liked the dragon costume at Costco and it's cheap! And Hannah chose her own and happened to choose Belle :rofl:

Hope everyone who has a LO going to school is having a good morning so far! :flower:

When I was about 5 I think, I was Cinderella and my mom made the twins (they were 2) be the ugly stepsisters :haha: and my other brother (he was 4) was supposed to be Prince Charming, but refused to, so he was a ghost instead. :rofl: I woud never make my kids dress up as the ugly step sisters, ESPECIALLY a boy

Anna is going as a lion. We found a lion costume and a zebra at a garage sale for a dollar. The lions fits the best so this year she will be the lion.

Well, kids had first day (an hour) of school. Went well...Makena went on a playdate, Jasper decided to go the Boys and Girls club (they are registered to) after their whole hour. So, just Miss Kelana and I...who is DEMANDING more strawberries! She's SO two!! LOL

Claire is being a parrot. :mrgreen: I might dress up as a pirate to take her out. :thumbup:

You all are so organized! I have no idea what the kids want to be, but we usually dont plan until at least October!

I decided one time that I'd wait to buy Claire a coat or something from Gymboree. We sold out in an instant and then never got them back in. Wasn't gonna take the chance this time ha ha ha.

:rofl: We just happened to be looking through costumes and I found one Hannah liked that was a price I was willing to pay :haha:

Hoping that they will still have the costume for Rhys when we go to Costco next week!

Amanda I am SO sorry but I can't stop laughing at your Mom making your brother and sister be the ugly stepsisters. :rofl: I get that they were too young to know then, but I'm SO curious... do they laugh about it now? :haha:

Hilarious!

I didn't know costco had halloween costumes....where else?
I know Old Navy, Babies R Us, Carter's..... I guess walmart would probably have them too (what don't they have!)

This year after halloween I'm going to buy a bunch of clearance costumes and start a dress-up box for Alia and Joni. I always wished I had one as a kid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->