Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

Good to hear he's starting to feel better!

Merry Christmas everyone! :hugs:

Off to read everyone's journal, hope you all had a good day! I'm sick with the cold, Jack is better but still teething/runny nose. At least eating! Working all weekend. SS is here now with stomach flu (just great!!) Hope we all don't get that now. Jack was okay yesterday but so overwhelmed with the noisy toys that everyone thought was funny to buy.

Hope no one else gets sick and Jack and SS feel better soon Maggs.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!! Last night while watching Swamp People, (LOL) I am pretty sure I felt the baby move a number of times. So stoked!!!! IT'S ALIVE!!!!! IT'S ALIVE!!!!! LOL

That is wonderful! I miss that so much! Enjoy it for the rest of us lol

Aww Trinity, that is great! :) I miss those little pokes and flutters, enjoy it! :cloud9:

I hope everyone is enjoying the holidays. :hugs:

Hi All,

I'm located in Kingston Ontario and am due May 22 2013. I am also a mom to a beautiful 8 month old girl :) <3
We find out Wed the gender of our baby due in May ! :)

:hi: mominapril! Welcome!

Merry Christmas all!!
Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.

DH and I didn't get many gifts this year. People opted for money instead. So we've put it into savings and will use to to pay for fertility treatments (though it'll likely only cover one cycle) in February! We won't be telling them what we spent it on though :haha:

We're still holding out hope that we will get to cancel the appointment though!

:hi: Welcome mominapril and congrats! Good luck with your scan on Weds :)

:hugs: Reba I hope you don't have to use it to.

Welcome mominapril and Congratulations!

Reba, hope you can save your money for something else! If not, good luck with it all. Very exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->