Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

Hi Janers! Hope you guys had a nice Christmas/New Years.

I'm Tasha, I'm 23 from Ontario & my daughter will be 4 in March.

Hi Janers and welcome! :hi: I'm originally from Nova Scotia but live in SW Scotland now with my DH and Jack, who is 15 months old.

I'm glad I went to bed early on New Years, Jack was up at 6:30 and of course DH was just chomping at the bit to get up wit him...not!! Tired Mommy!! We went visiting yesterday and saw DH's Auntie and Uncle and went to see friends in the afternoon. He's back to work today so just a chilled day with my baby and catch up on tv and BnB :)

Hi Janners! Im Sara, 30, married to Tim, living in Kitchener ON, with my 22 month old DD Jadyn and 10 weeks preggo with #2 :)

:hi: Janers and welcome!

I'm Vickie, married to Stan and mommy to Hannah (4.5 years) and Rhys (almost 8 months :shock:)

Congrats on your little girl <3

Hi Janers! :hi: Welcome!
I'm Kate, Mom of two little girls, ages 2 and 4. I live in northern Ontario. :D

Hi Janers, I'm Brandi, 26, mommy to Zoe, 5, Isaiah, 4, and Anberlin, 20 months, and everyone else. Haven't been around in a LONG time. Finally got an internet connection in my new house.

Maybe somewhere in between work and sleep I can drop in more often.

Welcome Janers, I have a girl name Jasmine who is 4, a boy named Peyton who is 2 and a 5 month old girl named Hilary :)

Hi Janers! I'm Lisa, I have a litle girl B who is 22 months and 6 weeks pregnant.

Going to visit my friend at the hospital. She had her first baby yesterday. Other than that, I'm cleaning my house on my first weekend off since August.

Took Jack swimming today and did a good clean of the living room. Date with dh tmr going to go see the Hobbit. Miss Jack already just thinking about going. How sad am i?

Worked out with DH this am :dance:
Renewing our condo insurance
Buying some groceries
Homework - school's started back up and I have assignments - work starts back up Monday so I have to get geared up for that too - hurry up and wait for the phone call ;)
Plotting how to get pregnant this month :haha:

I worked today, and got groceries. Tomorrow I have to work again and then supper at MIL's if everyone is feeling better.

Hi!
Happy New Year everyone! Welcome Janers and mominapril!
We had a great two weeks of visiting in BC and Idaho and now it's back to the routine. Except that I am so tired from the vacation that I could use a ....vacation? :)

I spent the morning chatting with my neighbor while laughing at the kids and then we saw Circe de Soleil in the afternoon thanks to my BIL.

OMG! Has it really been a year already since the twins were born?

Goes to show how long I've been away. That is awesome!

:rofl: Hannah's been pretty bad to but I guess I can't put her in the whiniest toddler category anymore :lol:

We didn't do much yesterday thanks to a severe lack of sleep. Today we are cleaning

Well done on your workout Reba :yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->