Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

Welcome! :hi:

Reba - I hope you get to spend the money on something else, but that is exciting either way! :)

Happy New Year ladies! :hugs:

Happy New Year's everyone! We'll be ringing in a few hrs before you, hope you all have a wonderful 2013 xx

Thank you ladies for the welcome. I was on these forums when I was expecting my daughter last year and things have been so hectic. But now I am back ..
Happy New Year to you all :)

Happy New Year everyone :kiss:

I will likely not be ringing in the new year :haha: Having a baby who doesn't sleep well does that to you :rofl:

no plans here. Stan bought a couple of beers while we were out but got nothing for me :haha: I don't really like the taste of alcohol anyways so no loss on my part :lol:

Ditto Vickie am in bed before midnight. Jack will be up early, possibly awake if the neighbours put off fireworks at midnight. I'd rather have my sleep.

Happy New Year!
I did make it because friends stopped over just before and B woke up only a couple minutes before with a fever and rather upset. Bringing in the new year with new teeth on the way.

We are going to dinner at my mom's for supper. Anyone else have plans?

I was in bed at 11:30pm... I just couldn't do it. :haha:

I'm an old fart. :rofl:

We hosted New Years here and my brothers were hilarious. They started drinking their traditional 12 shots of Christmas way too early in the evening and Andrew had a blast. He was doing juice shots along with his uncles :haha:By 10:30 we were all just drinking decaf tea and watching Saturday Night Live like old people though :haha: I made it to midnight however.

I think I was up until 2... we have no kids and we hosted a party at our place :) :haha:
Had to celebrate or I would have been in bed mourning the pending arrival of AF :grr:

Awww :( bummer Reba. :hugs:

I hope you had a nice party though!

:hugs: Reba

:rofl: That's hilarious Amanda!

We sadly were in bed early to :coffee:

Only my brothers and BIL dd 12 shots. Shawn, myself, sister and SIL were much more moderate in our drinking.

Happy new year ladies! I'm a first time Mum, 29 yrs old, living in Saskatchewan and i would love to chat with other Canadian Mum's and Mums to be!

My little girl is 6 weeks old, im enjoying motherhood but only just surviving these sleepless nights.

I had a very mellow new years eve, made straks with my hubby and had a delicious chocolate mousse for desert followed by a cheesy action movie!

Anythinh you want to know about me just ask!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->