Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

Yep they'll be a year in 10 days! I've been feeling so nostalgic lately. It's hard to believe they were both inside me at the same time. Now I can barely hold both in my arms at the same time!

That's a pretty fast year, holy cow! Happy belated bday to Andrew as well. :flower:

Joining the whiny kids club too, Claire is driving me nuts!

I'm feeling guilty - I am having one of those puttering around days, slowly poking at house chores, letting the boys play pretty much as they please. I don;t think we'll get outside today at all! :blush:
Shocking.....
I could have cheerfully stayed in bed all day today. :sleep:

Staying in bed all day is one of my new dreams Sarah LOL

Happy b-day to Andrew, Ainslie and Clara :cake: I saw the pic`s on FB Amanda - very sweet :cloud9:

J is not well 100% i don`t think. She has no obvious symptoms - but she is drinking loads and peeing very little - and her appatite is majorly down :(

I hope J comes around and no more symptoms pop up.
We have had our fair share of everything here, from head colds to the flu and a dog with a double ear infection.

:cloud9: Staying in bed all day... what a dream...

I hope J feels better!

I am definitely with you on the whiney kid bandwagon. :roll: Kyree has gotten into this phase where if she gets hurt or mad, she screams at the top of her lungs. And I don't mean just screaming, I mean ear-piercing, blood-curdling, rip-your-ears-off-so you don't have to hear her-screaming. :shock: It's terrible. :wacko:

Potty training my youngest this weekend, so was basically home-bound. And went to see Les Miserables today and ran errands while P took over. :D

Amanda - I can't believe the twins are almost a year either. :nope: Crazy! And Happy Birthday to Andrew! :cake:

:hi: Sarah, glad you had a good Christmas! :)

:hugs: Sara I hope that J feels better :(

a "lazy" day here. Well not really lazy but we were home all day. We cleaned, did laundry, walked to the store, and I worked out :lol:

We had one of Joni's birthday parties today :) The one with my family will be on Tuesday. She didn't really know what was going on but I think she had fun.....and Alia opened most of her presents :lol:

Happy Birthday to Andrew!!! :cake:

:hugs: Sara and Lisa sorry your girls are sick :(

Happy Birthday to Andrew, Ainslie & Clara.. I know I'm both late and early, but wanted to make sure I remembered!

And to Joni! :cake: (same as above :shy:)

Hope you guys all had lots of fun celebrating! I forgot how busy we are for birthdays in Dec/Jan around here!

And it's Amira's birthday tomorrow!!!
It's tomorrow in 4 minutes so I'll say it now...Happy Birthday little lady! :cake:

Oh my heavens, lots of birthdays all coming up! So happy birthday to all the little ones in case I don't get on much tomorrow (back to work!)

Is everyone's kids less whiny after the weekend? Think it's the teething/unbelievable long dark days here. Get up and it's nearly 9 before it's light out and dark again by 4/430. I'm feeling it...very much the winter blues here.

Went to see the hobbit yesterday but just couldn't be bothered. After endless nights of shitty sleeps, I was ready to just hole up in bed and cry yesterday. Blah! Hate it here! Haven't seen the sun in several weeks.

:hugs: Maggs

Happy birthday Amira!! :cake:

Clara was really whiny all weekend too, but I think it was because she was cutting her forth tooth. It's through now though, so hopefully she's less cranky today.

It's my nanny's first day today. I'm going to be home most of the day to show her our routine, but will run a few errands to get the kids used to being left with her.

Happy birthday Amira! :cake:

Maggs - so you did see the Hobbit or you wanted to? :hugs:

Good luck with the Nanny!!

Happy Birthday Amira :hugs: What a wonderful present to your parents.

Happy Birthday Amira (Sorry I missed that Rach :().. hope you guys are having a fabulous day!!

ladies!!! this thread is so much more....quiet! :huh: Or so it seems!
I hope everyone has been doing well. We're good. Boring, really. lol. Nothing new. Still married and still only my Ella-bella (who turned 3 in October!??!)

And yay to another Saskatchewanian!! Where abouts are you from?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->