Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

I'm working for Target, as the Starbucks Team Leader... basically the small Starbucks in the Target opening soon is my baby :lol: I am getting paid much better than used to, and I get benefits, paid vacation (because it's official FT, unlike my old job where you'd get 40 hours every week then they'd say you weren't FT anyway lol)

It's a nicer environment but a bit crazy while we prepare to open :) I'm worried about set backs with my arm; I'd have to quit my job basically at this point, but I also don't have enough hours to go on unemployment because I was off for 6 of the past 11 months. It's been doing ok but for 2 days has been a bit off, so I'm doing NOTHING on my day off.

thats AWESOME TASHA!! so happy for you! i hope your arm holds up ok. You deserve this :)

That sounds awesome tasha!!!! Congrats again... I hope your arm holds up!

Ugh feeling totally bored at home today. I feel bad because its the twins' first birthday, but I'm just counting down hours to bedtime. Shawn is out of town, so it feels like such a long day. I already took the kids to play group this morning and don't feel motivated to take all three out again this afternoon even if I had an idea of where to take them.

That sounds wonderful Tasha!!!

Amanda I have days like that too where I'm just watching the clock waiting for bedtime....it does wear you out being with young kids all day every day, especially when your husband is out of town. Hope the rest of the day goes by quickly for you :hugs:

Amanda - I hope you get some rest tonight. :( And happy birthday to the girls! :cake:

Tasha - that is great news! I'm glad things are working out! :D

lol story of my life amanda... 3 kids and no adult interaction is TOUGH! With Tomas work schedule were alone alot... so I get the bored feeling, almost stirr crazy LOL

Happy Birthday to the twins!

:hugs: Amanda, I think most of us have felt like that at some time.

i feel like that with just 1 baby somedays :hugs: Amanda - i hope the twins had a FANTASTIC birthday.

Hi ya what's everyone doing this weekend? I've got an extra shift at work today as long as I don't get snowed in. Off to glasgow tmr to get my fingerprints done for my visa and maybe talk dh into taking me to ikea too :) Was talking to mom last night and they're thinking of coming in april or may (she wants to see the lambs lol) nd coming for 2 weeks! And we're budgeting like mad to get our visas down enough to be at comfortable place to book a flight at some point this summer!!

Aw lambs are so cute maggs! Do you have your own farm or something ???

No just everyone else does! Nothing but fields and fields of sheep everywhere :)

Aww that sounds nice, having your Mom visit! :)

No big plans here. Probably just housework and the usual errands. And buying any last-minute items for our new puppy. :D

im meeting up with vickie & fam sunday for some shopping and dinner :wohoo: haven't seen them in FOREVER!

saturday is clean/chill day... have a funny feeling will be doing more chilling then cleaning even though it REALLY needs to be the other way around LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->