Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

Us too. Plus, the fresh air tends to wear them out which is also a big plus. :haha:

Well hopefully here's to a good night's sleep tonight! Was stressing about this horrible situation with SS (posted in the kids forum) so hardly slept and him up early.

Jack on his way to bed and we're gonna watch Homeland. Dh downloaded the first few episodes...anyone seen it, everyone over here loves it. Only a couple of months till next Game of Thrones season!

Hope he sleeps better for you tonight Maggs!!!

And ya I would hate me too. I got really lucky with Joni....scared for what this next baby might sleep like!!!

:rofl: Melissa!! At least you're honest about it ;)

:hugs: Maggs I hope you get more sleep tonight

I hope he sleeps better tonight Maggs! I cannot wait until GoT to start! :yipee:

I was just thinking how GoT starts up again soon! :wohoo:

:hi: Quiet in here!!! Had to scroll way down to find it on my subscriptions :lol:

Just wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH!!! Hope you had a fun day :flower:

Happy Birthday Sarah! :cake:

I remember when this thread was the happening place! Everyone seems to hang out in journals now. :haha:

ya I think it was happening when hardly anyone had journals :lol: Now we all (mostly) stalk each other's

I was busy working all weekend, and out playing in the snow so was only on for a few brief mins here and there. Got a new phone on Friday so happily playing on that! LOL

JackJack is away to nap so I'm on to catch up on the gossip :)

I stalked in here more before journals and being back to work. Now I find I have a he gard time keeping up with everything.

Yeah I find journals easier to keep up with than when this thread was really busy. You'd sometimes have to read 10 pages to catch up

^I remember those days. :haha:

I find it alot harder now that I'm back to work too. :( Though I just come on here while at work when I have some free time and it makes it easier. :lol:

Thanks for the birthday wishes!
Melissa!!! Congrats! :happydance:
Sorry I am barely on right now. Just really busy!
:hugs: to all!

Congratulations Melissa!!

I'm usually looking into mod stuff/scanning the forum for anything that might need to be looked at when I am online these days. I started back to work, at a new job that's full time and I had to commute for a couple of weeks to Oakville.. Blah

Hope everything is going ok tash!!!! Congrats on the new job

Congrats on the new job Tasha! :) I hope it's going well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->