Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

Oh yes, the girls have swim class here tomorrow too. :D

glad your parents will be coming to visit in the next few months Maggs :)

It's our shopping weekend. Tomorrow we are going to Walmart, swim and dance class. And out to Swiss Chalet for dinner as we have a 2 for 1 coupon that has to be used or we lose it :haha:. And as Sara said Sunday is shopping and dinner at Chili's :munch:

it has been forever hasn't it :shock: We haven't seen you since November!

maggs- thats great you will get to have your mom visit :D

Kate- hope the girls have fun swimming!

We have a birthday party tomorow and we may go to an open house in our neighbourhood... Not interested in it, just snopping for comparison reasons.

Hope everyone had a great day tomorrow. I have work tomorrow and Sunday, then dinner with MIL Sunday evening.

Maggs that's exciting! I hope you guys have a fun visit :)

I hope everyone else has fun!

I've got a baby shower tomorrow and paperwork today and tomorrow. That's about it for me for this weekend. Next weekend I finally get sushi! I'm so excited, I haven't had any since August. :(

Me too mmmm

Family stayed with us over the weekend and unknowingly gave Andrew and Clara a stomach bug. So I've been doing laundry all day.

Poor kids :hugs: Hope they feel better soon Amanda!!!

And I actually went out for sushi tonight :lol:

Well we've got proper canadian snow here today! Probably s good 4-5 inches now. Supposed to snow all day. Might get to work tmr! Might be bussing it too

Lol we have no snow!!!

Amanda- hope everyone feels better ASAP!

I'm not new to BnB but new to Canada. Moved from Scotland last July with my husband and our 2 boys aged 9 and 2. Looking for mums in Markham.

:hi: Welcome to Canada. I'm in Mississauga (originally from TX though not Canada :lol:). I don't think there are any from Markham specifically on this thread but several from the GTA

Just noticed one of your boys is called Rhys - that's what our oldest is called. Can't believe it's spelt the same as its not a common name over here. We had lots of fun trying to register him for things and people not being able to pronounce it! :haha:

:lol: I only have one boy ;) and one girl and that's it no more for me :haha:

A lot of people call him Rice--which is fun since he is half Chinese :rofl:

Welcome! I've done the opposite to you. From NS but ended up in Scotland. Where are you from? We live in E. Ayrshire

Am considering starting a journal. What do you all think? I'm quite private on here so kind of hate the thought of divulging too much. I don't give out much personal details and apart from the few of you I have on fb, no one even knows my real name!

I'd love for you to start a journal! Journals are actually more private than this thread because only members can access them:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->