Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

Reba - is this cycle a regular ttc cycle (no help from meds??) I hope this is it!!! But if its not Feb 20th isnt far away!!!

Reba - is this cycle a regular ttc cycle (no help from meds??) I hope this is it!!! But if its not Feb 20th isnt far away!!!

Ya I've had no meds since October of 2011. I've done acupuncture and herbs for the last 5 cycles. Next cycle might also be natural - it depends on if the Dr's appt is before or after OV. We might be able to skip the meds for one cycle and just do the IUI if OV cooperates and then we'll be into meds the next cycle.

Happy Birthday Vickie!!! :hugs:

Happy Birthday!
Hope everyone gets less grumpy for you! :hugs:

thank you Reba and Rach :)

The day ended well. Of course I was out of the house for a good part of it which always helps :blush: :rofl:

I know! Kind of sad isn't it!! Hello fellow Canadian ladies :)

haha it's pretty crazy how happenin' this place used to be! I remember when I first joined I couldn't even keep up...there would be 10 new pages in a DAY! Now I guess we all have journals....Maggs' journal was probably the last straw :haha:

Ah sorry :haha:

It's your journal now Melissa I struggle to keep up with. Bloody 5 hr + time change doesn't help either!! Grr

Come on ladies, we have to start recruiting other Canadian girls to this thread.

yeah when I'm pressed for time I usually have to skip Melissa's journal until I have a bit longer to sit :haha: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->