Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

:hi: Sarah!

I hope that no one else gets the stomach flu. It seems to always hit your house hard :(

Good luck with your scan Sara :yipee: So excited!

I am NOT googling dumpster waffle :rofl:

Hi Sarah! I hope that's good soon, it sounds horrible :(

Sara that is super exciting :D :D :D

so i washed and sorted all my cloth diapers to sell them... they've been sitting in a bucket in my living room ever since... J has decided today is the day to play with them :dohh: she has her dora doll and she is putting dora to sleep and tucking her in using the kiwipie fitted diapers LOL. A $35 dolly blanket HAHAHAHAHA

Wendy!! i saw your FB post about 18months BF E! Great Job. You know what bugs me... when people comment on these types of status with their reasons for stopping earlier than you :( I mean they should be proud of their accomplishments, not making the thread a place to point out the reasons they made the choice to stop. I feel that it really distracts from YOUR accomplishment!

Sara I think they probably just feel guilty and feel they need to explain themselves...but you're right, they should just be happy for Wendy's accomplishments. I am!!! I think it's especially impressive since she wasn't even planning on BFing AT ALL....and Elliot had trouble with tongue-tie. GO Wendy!

I might try and BF this baby longer....like maybe a year...we'll see! I'd be super proud of myself if I made it to a year :)

Thats just it Melissa! I think its awesome that people feed their babies - regardless of how its done. If someone posted "today is my 5 year anniversary" people would write congrats! Not i divorced my hubby at year 3 cause he was meathead! But good for you! LOL. Just let people have their moment!

Hi Sarah!! I hope you all get well soon. Haven't seen you on here for ages!!

And well done Wendy on the 18 month milestone the other girls mentioned. Great job! I'm still a tiny bit sad Jack weaned early, even after all these months. So enjoy it all and I'm a little jealous too :)

Sarah its nice to have an update from you!!! Miss ya around here :) I hope you guys all get over your tummy bug!!!!

Anyways trying to catch up on journals now :)

I hope everyone is having a good Sunday! Busy one here. Why are weekends at home busier than those out and about :wacko:

My on shift is always hectic. I seem to manage the house better myself and it's chaos when DH is in charge. And SS was here so an extra person underfoot too.

Hi Sarah! :hi: I hope everyone is feeling better!

Wendy - I agree, congrats on reaching 18 months! That is awesome! You should be very proud! :D

I was in bed by 10:30 can't imagine alwys staying up till 12 having to get up and look after 3 kids lol I'd be a zombie!!!!!!

Yeah 11pm is LATE for me these days. :haha: I am up at 6:20am everyday to get ready for work (before the girls wake up) and weekends I'm lucky if they let me sleep until 7-7:30am so most nights I'm in bed by 10ish otherwise I don't get enough sleep! :lol:

Hell no! Don't start till 1:30am here. Watched 2 episodes of The Walking Dead. About halfway through the second season.

:rofl: No we go to bed at 10. Not that we got much sleep last night :coffee: I have heard about it a lot on tv today though :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->