Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

I do too. :blush: Sorry Melissa! But I don't have a whole lot of time during the day to skim through posts about blue waffles and dumpster divers :rofl:

It is fun reading though, once I get down to it. :haha: Those girls are cra-zy! (In a good way). :mrgreen:

Claire just had the mother of all meltdowns. Far too overwhelmed with my friends kids who came over this morning. :dohh: I hate when she gets like that, poor thing nearly cried herself sick! :haha:

Awww poor Claire :( Alia has had a few epic meltdowns before where she was hyperventilating and twitching, it was very scary....I can't imagine if that occurred on a regular basis :hugs:

Ugh, it does suck to see them like that. She's asleep now, THANK GOD.

What's everyone up to this weekend? We have our housewarming party tomorrow night with friends (fun!) then the housewarming party with our family on Sunday (not so fun!) :haha:

haha well have fun tomorrow night at least!!!

I think we're going to go to my little brother's hockey game tomorrow night (it's game 7 of playoffs)....and that's about it :)

St least you can play you have the *cough* hangover flu and duck out on Sunday's party. Ooo maybe they will do a money tree for you!

I work all weekend. SS is here too. That's about it! Grocery shopping will probably be the only non work activity I do.

Ahh, they're not that type of family. I will be getting belated bday gifts though! I really kept my bday low key this year because of our move and if I'm honest I don't care WHEN it gets celebrated. So long as some point the fam gets together I'm happy.

Whereas my Mom and MIL are different. If its not the week of or day of they get really upset and hurt. :shrug:

lol I do the same thing with Melissa's journal. It is always a good read though lol

Tiff, glad she's sleeping now! Hopefully the rest of the day goes well! The housewarming party sounds fun! Hope the other one isn't too painful :hugs:

Older people are weird, I think our generation is much more relaxed about things like that. Like my family is really anal about cards (thank-you/Christmas ect) and I'm just not a card person. I don't require a thank you card or Christmas card, I'm happy just to know they're happy you know? :shrug:

Not much going on here this weekend, of course our weekend doesn't start until Sunday.
Tomorrow night we're having some friends over for dinner and that's pretty much the highlight of it other than Peter won't be working Sunday. That will be nice though :)

Well I guess I have a nice list of journals that I can skip over whenever I'm pressed for time :winkwink: Anyone else? :rofl:

:rofl: Sorry Melissa but first thing in the morning there are usually like 5 pages to catch up to :haha:

Not much planned for us. Hannah will hopefully go to dance tomorrow. I need to pick up groceries. We desperately need to clean :haha:

Hannah was supposed to go to a party Sunday but T can't pick us up and I don't really care one way or another (not a b-day party so not really wanting to shell out to rent a car for it :rofl:)

OMG the thread is ALIVE!!! :shock::haha:

Okay, what are dumpster waffles? :huh::sick:

Tiff - Sorry Claire had a meltdown. :( It's always really hard seeing them really upset.

No big plans here. Probably just housework, running errands, maybe a haircut and swimming lessons tomorrow with the girls. :)

:hugs: Tiff sorry to hear Claire had a meltdown. Sorry forgot to say that earlier :blush:

it's been crazy here with both kids home and I have a headache now because of it :haha: So ready for them to be in bed :rofl:

Hey kittens!
It's been ages! Glad to hear that everyone is well!
We are having our first barfathon of the year and so far it has been blessedly mild. I am just hoping that I don't get nailed in 24-48 hours when I am teaching. It's only Tobe so far who has been :sick:, so fingers crossed!
Our weekend will be pretty quiet - hope to get out and have a winter walk or two. Otherwise, I am keeping busy doing some teaching and writing for the Zoo and the Bird Sanctuary.
Nice to connect with everyone again!

sarah - its been tooo long since i've seen a pic of ur boys!!

I have my gender scan and a hair appt tomorrow. Nothing planned for sunday tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->