Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

Hell no! Don't start till 1:30am here. Watched 2 episodes of The Walking Dead. About halfway through the second season.

I just started watching TWD! I'm about 3 episodes into the 2nd season myself. I didn't think I could do it because I'm a total pansy when it comes to scary stuff, but I like how the zombies are kinda in the background and it focuses more on the survivors. Hooked!

The girls usually wake up between 7 and 8, so I get around 7-8 hours of sleep most nights....plus Joni usually wakes up around midnight for a bottle so it's just easier for me to stay up till then rather than go to bed and get an hour of sleep before having to wake up. :shrug:

If I had to get up at 6 or earlier I for sure wouldn't be staying up so late!!

Does anyone watch Vampire Diaries? My sisters are both obsessed with it but they're young so I wanted to know if anyone my age likes it haha

No don't watch any of the vampire stuff. Never seen Twilight either. TWD will keep us occupied film GoT starts in another month. Anyone see the season 3 trailer? It's on YouTube now.

I LOVE The Walking Dead too. We started watching it about halfway through Season 1 and have been hooked since. :D I really like how it focuses on the characters too, though Pete seems to think it should have more action. :roll: Typical guy. :haha: I think there's MORE than enough gore! :lol:

I don't watch Vampire Diaries either. I think it's geared to a younger audience. I do really like True Blood though, and Game of Thrones. :D I cannot wait until HBO shows pick up again soon! :happydance:

we watch Vampire Diaries :haha: And I think Tiff might? Or used to :rofl:

Last season wasn't great IMO but I have been enjoying this season

I just give Hilary a bottle before I go to bed, I don't wait for her to wake up lol. But my kids are up bettween 5-6 so it sucks.

I am sitting here waiting for my surgery, been here Almost 2 hours now And I'm hungry lol

I don't watch the vampire shows. I usually don't have time to watch much rv in the evenings. I usually watch property bros and greys though lol

Yep we're big into Vampire Diaries. Although we haven't been watching it lately due to being completely into Smallville. We're about to start the 9th season, 1 season to go after this!

Love True Blood, although I'm not sure I overly loved the last season of it. SUPER excited for Game of Thrones tho!!! :dance:

Almost finished the WoT book too. Not sure how I'm feeling with all the characters dying. :neutral:

Hope you get in soon Joss, it sucks to have to wait and wait. :(

they actually killed off way less characters than I expected :rofl:

You'll have to let me know what you think about the final chapter when you finish it

Games of thrones... Only know from tiff talking about it :)

WoT is Wheel of Time a fantasy book series :flower: An awesome series I might add! :lol:

lol I know Game of Thrones, I watch that show. :haha:

What is WoT about?

hmmm that's quite a question :rofl: there are 14 books in the series :haha:

I'm not sure how to summarize it :rofl: let me think about it or maybe Tiff can figure out a way

It really is a good series, though hard to sum up without it sounding silly. :rofl:

Its kinda about this group of friends who all grow up in this same small town in the middle of nowhere. Magic is real in the story, but its not called that... its called the One Power. Anyhoo, a lady shows up who can channel the One Power along with her Warder (guardian of sorts) who kinda is able to tell their destinies etc and brings them along with her to help fight against an evil dude who is going to bring the end of the world (as they know it).

There is SO much more than that though, if you have a few mins you can read the summary from Wikipeida. :rofl: Wheel of Time

I didn't think I'd like it if I'm honest. I'm hit or miss with fantasy stuff and I hate sci fi with a passion. These were really good though! I think I like the Sword of Truth series better (there was a TV show based on them called Legend of the Seeker that got cancelled after 2 seasons, sucks!!!) but a great read all the same. :thumbup:

really Tiff? You are the first person I've known to say that they like SOT better :rofl:

both are good series though! I like WoT better :lol:

Robert Jordan kinda irritated me at times with the way that he goes on and on about the people's clothes. I get in the WoT universe clothing is important and kinda denotes where people are from etc but I remember in one of the books it like 3 friggin' pages describing what Nynaeve was wearing. :dohh: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: Yeah I remember you ranting to me about it :rofl:

I got annoyed with Goodkind spending chapters going over what was already in previous books :shrug: I read most of them back to back though so probably why it annoyed me :rofl:

Ha ha, that's true! I used to get irritated with Richard's monologues that said pretty much the same thing in each chapter. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->