Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

Hmmm... sounds interesting. I have a hard time jumping my romance-novel ship though. :haha: I am just addicted to them!

Hi all!

So FS appt was last Wednesday.
We're set up (when this cycle is over) to start clomid 100mg days 3-7 and I'll be getting U/S to check follicle growth. Then we're doing IUI!

I have a great feeling about doing the IUI.

Good luck Reba!!! You deserve this baby more then anyone!

I work an overtime shift tmr, 8-4. Not sure what we'll do Sunday. Probably get out if it continues to be nice. Gotta go grocery shopping too at some point. Nothing overly exciting... never is!

yeah ours is going to be pretty mundane. Hannah has art class tonight and dance tomorrow. Need to do some grocery shopping. And will likely clean on Sunday

There's a new Legoland opened up in Vaughn Mills that looks really cool! I want to take Hannah out of school one day and go (rather avoid weekend crowds :rofl:)

Okay Sara you win :haha:

We have my nephew's b-day party on Sunday....that's all :)

Yeah Sara, you definitely win. :tease::rofl:

Good luck Reba! :dust: Keep us posted! :D

No big plans here. Just shopping tomorrow, which is exciting to me anyway! :happydance:

hehehe Thanks. Im really looking forward to it.. the drive to NYC, maybe not so much - but then i don't have to be in a car (well exception of the shuttle to disney) for 7 whole days. Hopefully J does ok!

how long is the drive Sara?

Shopping is fun Kate! I probably enjoy it to much :rofl:

ummmm 9ish hours?? UGHHH LOL.

If we leave at 9am - she will be good until 11 - 11:30. i do that sorta distance with her often so will be ok, as long as we dont' get hung up at the border. We should - at that point - feed her lunch anyway, so we will stop. then when we get back in truck, she will likely nap for an hour possibly 1.5 hours... but after that its gonna be SKETCHY!

Hope the 9 hrs isn't too bad. If it's not too late, pick up a handful of new small toys at the dollar and give one to her whenever she starts getting really antsy.

I hope she travels okay! You just may have to make a few stops, but that's typical with small children. :haha:

Do you have one of those portable DVD players? Some people aren't wild about them but I find them WONDERFUL on long road trips. :lol:

i have the Ipad :rofl: that will entertain her for HOURS! i have already promised it to her

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->