Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

Sara download a few new apps right before the trip...so their brand new to her for the car ride. Helped enormously for our trip to Florida.

There's a good winnie the pooh one that's free - it has puzzles, drawing, and a music game
Also the minnie mouse puzzle maker Alia loves, but not sure how much J likes puzzles? It's 99cents

We've got a brunch tomorrow am and then I'll be doing homework!
I've done the laundry so now it's cleaning the rest of the house. boring boring :rofl:

We spent the weekend sick lol it was my cousins birthday so we went to my aunts for dinner... It's been just over a week since we put our dog down too and it's so strange without him here :(

I can't wait for spring lol! This snow and weather is depressing

I am dying for warm weather to get here too. :( Every time I set foot outside I just keep fantasizing about it being WARM and being able to wear a light jacket or something instead of all this winter gear. :wacko:

Daylight savings this weekend too. This is the GOOD time change. :D Losing an hour sucks but the benefits make up for it IMO. :lol:

haha sleep doesnt matter in our house because no one sleeps in anyways ;)

Yes, even though its a sham I'd still prefer Claire to get up at "6am" rather than 5am. :rofl:

I was sick all weekend too (still am). Boo! Ahh well, every day is a bit longer and therefore warmer right? I'm so ready for spring!

mine are actually pretty decent at getting up when they are supposed to, I just have to keep them up a little later for a couple nights to get the new routine....

I cant wait to be outside though!

Here is to hoping everyone sleeps in and adjusts to the time change. Hopefully we'll get some warm weather to go with it.

I'm just hoping the time change doesn't make crappy sleep even crappier :haha:

how is everyone doing?

Spring break next week! I'm desperately trying to schedule play dates to keep the kiddo occupied :haha: We have tickets to see the Berenstain bears on Weds. and Stan is off Fri. for shopping so I only need 3 days of stuff to do to keep her happy :rofl:

Good luck Vickie!!! I'm just happy the play groups are still running over March break (they are held at local elementary schools)

I've been thinking about preschool for Alia but I'm not sure it's worth it. She already goes to play group twice a week, and while I know it's not quite the same thing, it is free, and I can bring the other kids with me, and I figure if I'm already taking her to the school, it's not that much more effort to stay there and play? I don't know, what do you all think?

The preschool is a 10 minute drive away so I'd have to pack up all three kids to drop her off, and then do the same to pick her up again.

Hannah never went to preschool so no thoughts on going really but we did do community centre classes (which after three were independent of parent which was nice) and lots of play dates so she still got the social aspect of going to preschool you know?

She adjusted really well to JK and I think that the classes I did put her in helped a lot with that (she was terribly shy before we started going and it did help her open up).

She was an only child though for so long that I could dedicate a lot of time to teaching her stuff and taking her to these classes

I have one play date scheduled for next Thursday! :)

Might take them up to Indigo Monday or Tuesday and let Hannah play if they are in decent moods and the weather isn't terrible.

it'd be so much easier if it was just warm out and I could throw them outside :haha:

Ya I'm thinking I might get her in a class...I'll check if there are any independent of parent ones. Maybe if there's evening ones that would work out that I could leave the other two with DH to drop her off and pick her up.

Well I for one love having Andrew in Preschool even though I have to him drop off and pick him up. It's amazing how much I look forward to those 2ish hours twice a week. I often go grocery shopping, since two babies in the cart is no big deal compared to a walking demanding three year old who doesn't always listen so well. Or sometimes I take the twins on play dates with babies their age instead of three year olds for once. Or I go to the gym or I just wander around the mall with my stroller.

Seriously a sanity saver for me

Btw is there anyway you could find a preschool closer to your house?

Nope nothing closer :( And I guess I'm just worried since this new baby will be BRAND new...so it would be hard to kill two hours in town (and we don't have any malls nearby)....definitely something I'll have to think about! It would be nice to have one less kid for a couple hours though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->