Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

That it is! Its $75 for the season, so a bit pricey but definitely worth it. :mrgreen:

$75 per session? I'm confused by the season :haha:

pricey yes but it would be worth it if Claire takes to it. It will help her interacting with other kids and keep you both from going stircrazy!! I know Hannah does not do well with to many days at home!

Only part of Texas has a dry heat Melissa :lol:

Well I guess I'd live in that part :haha: I really can't stand humidity (I'm very picky with my weather haha)

$75 per season, so for her to have someone accompany her to her 10 sessions of swim lessons during the Spring season its $75. :)

When I re-register her for summer season it'll be another $75. So not that bad really, averages out to an extra $7 per swim lesson to have a support worker. :mrgreen:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh here they do it by session and have 2 sessions in the fall and 2 in the spring for whatever reason.

Thats great tiff!!! It sounds like it will be an awesome for her to get out to do some things and hopefully help her transition to school eventually!

Even Jasmines teacher said that kids can be outgoing and great with other kids before they get into kindergarten, but when theyre put in a situation with 20 new kids and a teacher they dont know and no parent its alot different. I was like wtf when she told me Jasmine was really quiet in school LOL... you can definately tell which kids are "at home" kids at the beginning of the school year. My friend was a sahm with her son for his life and he was NOT shy, he played well with other kids and she took him to every kind of class and program you could think of. It took him a good couple months to not be crying and clinging on her leg in the mornings before school. And our school is only 2-3 days per week! It really is a huge adjustment for kids. School will be every day for Peyton when he goes.

Ya I'm sure Alia will have an adjustment period, but it just goes to show you never know how a kid will react to school. I might as well wait till she's 4 to give it a go... I'm still going to try and get her in independent of parent classes though.

I wasn't really thinking of preschool for the social adjustment aspect anyway haha it was more so I could get a break from one kid during the day a couple times a week....but I don't think it will be worth it for me.

It would be more worth your money to find a nice home daycare for a couple days a week if a break is what your wanting. Its usually $25 for a kid Alia's age and thats the whole day, not just a couple hours.

^^That's what I was thinking! Doubt DH would go for it though....Even one day a week would be nice.

After 23 months...

:D :dance:

I am very very early and praying for a sticky bean!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek :yipee:

Huge congrats Reba :hugs:

I can see where a break would be nice :lol: I enjoy my break from Hannah :rofl:

Reba I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you!!! Congrats! I am praying its a sticky bean for you hun!

:dust:

I text'd Rach and we were both having trouble typing our words properly.
Both crying and squealing I'm sure :D

Thanks all :hugs:

We've waited so long for this. C'mon sticky bean!

I am so excited to follow your pregnancy and read about when you finally get your little bundle of joy :)

Lol I most definitely was! I was so excited I told a customer lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->