Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

Oh god, ha ha ha. Yes the AGO was definitely NOT the best of ideas. :rofl: I remember a security guard giving P shit because Claire was touching some stones that were on the floor in some room. :haha:

Of course I'm up for it! :mrgreen:

YAY Sarah!! When in August?? if its near the beginning - that might not work (due Aug 1st and all) but later in the month for sure!

And i love Goderich and if i get to meet Melissa too that is even more exciting!

Definitely up for a meetup :yipee:

Where is Goderich? Not sure I know :haha:

I went :shock: at going back to the AGO though :rofl:

There's always the zoo if it's not terribly hot. Or Science Centre hmmm will try to think of more stuff. Can anyone thing of stuff more in between for everyone?

There's a new Legoland in the Vaughn Mills mall, but not sure if that's afternoon worthy. HOWEVER its close to Chili's... soooooooo :winkwink: :haha:

With it being summer there is always Wonderland as well. I haven't taken Claire yet but was hoping to go to that Hanna Barbara land for the young kiddos.

I'm game for the Science Center! Would the Toronto Zoo be too far for you Sarah? Goderich is pretty far west, its a bit south of Kincardine.

I don't think I could go all the way to Goderich...but definitely would meet up in Toronto if Sarah could come out that way. I'll be 8 months pregnant in August, so Wonderland is probably out for me... I like the idea of Science Centre (air conditioning, ha!)....chilli's sounds good too....but that might be quite chaotic hahaha (can we get a table for 15 with 5 booster seats and 5 high chairs?)

Yeah we wouldn't be able to make it to Goderich either. :)

I vote Science Center! :mrgreen:

I don't think I could go all the way to Goderich...but definitely would meet up in Toronto if Sarah could come out that way. I'll be 8 months pregnant in August, so Wonderland is probably out for me... I like the idea of Science Centre (air conditioning, ha!)....chilli's sounds good too....but that might be quite chaotic hahaha (can we get a table for 15 with 5 booster seats and 5 high chairs?)

yeah we could :haha: we've done it :rofl:

zoo might be a bit much for you with being so pregnant and any heat

I'm always cool with the Science Centre

We're going to hit up the legoland one of these days. I'm going to take H out of school for it though to avoid the crowds :haha:

Ya lego land would be cool too!!!

And no I probably wouldn't do the zoo if that's what you guys decided on...too hot and too much walking for a big preggo haha

Oh, I wasn;t thinking you guys would come in to Goderich. It's a 3-hour drive from there to TO, so I was more thinking that we would do like last time and find something central. I would love to check out the Zoo, but I agree that that time of year is usually sweltering. Science Centre sounds fine.
And then we can all go birdwatching...
Kidding! My kids would kill me! :)

:rofl:
I can just see the hostess' face when you come in with 10 kids and 5 adults :rofl: or even more kids :haha:

You might want to book that in advance :haha:

:rofl: Most times when we go it's well before the rush hour (because kids tend to eat earlier in my world than other people's :haha:)

haha my kids eat around 5...but when we go out with the girls we always try to go between 4 and 5....the only place that sometimes backfires is at swiss chalet...it's filled with old people haha

we usually eat at 5:30 but go to restaurants a bit earlier so we can get our food and get them fed before bed time :haha:

Hey, we can have a Canadian thread meet-up, but until Maggs is back in the country, "central" will be somewhere in the mid-Atlantic..... which could mean a cruise.... hmmmm :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->