Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

Awww I want to come for the meetup too! Toronto is about 3-3.5 hours for me, but I might be able to manage it depending on the day. :) Definitely keep me posted! Even if it meant just bringing one kiddo along or something. :shrug:

I would love a cruise too! That sounds like an awesome idea! :lol:

Kate you should tell Brigitte too! I'd love to meet you both! :)

And Vickie you were post #76,000 :shock:

If I know far enough in advance, I could just go visit my Dad for the weekend and run to TO for a day too. Let me know what day you guys pick and maybe I can book a Friday off work or something. :) I'd really like to go if I can!
And I can let Brig know too!

I would love to meet you and brig, kate! You guys, vickie and tiff have been my friends for the longest here I think. It would be awesome to finally meet :)

I felt like peyton has always been more emotionally needy... Hes always had the best appetite too. I don't find him destructive though. But he definately has always had a preferance for cars and boy toys.

:rofl: Sara! I don't even look at that count any more :haha:

I'm not sure that posts are counted in the groups section though?

....yup....and guess who's winning?? (surprise, surprise)

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 76,007
User Name Posts
Vickie 11,712
ryder 7,402
Tiff 6,686
BlackBerry25 5,683
tasha41 5,540
Try Rocking 3,525
Sarahkka 3,291
Stiina 2,989
apple84 2,690
pinkmac85 2,628
codegirl 2,602
MommyKC 2,456
readynwilling 2,118
Melissa_M 1,968
redberry3 1,804
Ashy 1,665
nkbapbt 1,543
MamaBird 1,369
Junebug_CJ 1,222
nataliecn 1,181
impatient1 1,078

Im still second... I need to get on here and post whore more... I may lose my place ;)

Looks like I need to post in here a lot more although maternity leave and breastfeeding again should help some with it when B isn't getting into trouble.

I love that Wendy is still right up there too, and she hasn't posted in here in months! :haha:

I'm surprised how low I am!!! haha
I guess I wasn't posting very much until the thread slowed down :lol:

Im suprised I am still second, I havent been posting much in awhile :shrug:

Yeah Vickie blows us all out of the water. :rofl: I remember there was a time where some other group was almost ahead of this one in post counts and Wendy took it as a personal mission to get our post count higher. :rofl:

Its kinda fun to go through the much older posts. I do miss Jaylene, Wendy and a few others who don't post in here anymore. Life sure does get busy!

gee thanks everyone :sulk: Nice to feel the love

Personal mission :rofl: I forgot about that

life is certainly busy that's for sure!

There you go again post-whoring Vickie :rofl: Kidding of course :winkwink:

I think this thread used to scare me a little bit...when everyone had young babies and hormones and all that...but it's been a pretty happy place for awhile now haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->