Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

Oh god, yeah... those days weren't fun. :rofl:

I remember one girl freaking out on me and I was dumbfounded.

Yeah I think hormones + sleep deprivation + first-time-parent-know-it-all-ness can definitely cause drama! The older your kids get/more kids you have I think the less you assume that what worked/was right for YOUR kid MUST work/be right for everyone else's :haha:

people just get way too offended I think, but ya, the new baby and sleep deprivation definately doesn't help :)

what's everyone doing for the weekend?

Not much going on here and I'm glad :haha:

Hannah has dance Saturday and I need to pick up a few things. We need to clean (really badly need to clean :haha:) and not sure what else! Hoping the weather will be decent so we can go outside

I need to clean and do laundry too!!!
Tonight is my mom's 50th birthday party and Saturday I'm getting together with a friend....she's coming to visit the girls and then we're going out for dinner and a movie.

P's off tomorrow as we were supposed to go to Montreal but thanks to the money thing we're not going. :haha:

Not sure what we're going to do this weekend. Maybe try and get more stuff done around the house.

Sounds fun Melissa! What movie are you going to see?

:( that's to bad that you can't go Tiff

oh that sucks you had to cancel your trip Tiff :(

A usual weekend for us... J starts swimming saturday... going to see my dad then vickie and fam sunday. Im hoping to hit h&m in mississauga on sunday as they have maternity clothes. Tim is gonna go sledding saturday i think, then work on the floor in the basement sunday!

speaking of would you and J like to have dinner here? I was thinking of just throwing a chicken in the slow cooker with some veg, nice and simple :lol:

I have tonnes of cleaning and laundry to do too LOL

Jasmine has a birthday party on satureday to go to... her first boys birthday :) hehe... she tol me she hugged this boy in the computer room at school :rofl:

And then sunday we are going to go to maple in the county. We go every year, the kids have so much fun and its nice to get together as a family :)

Hmm I'm right around the middle for posts. :haha: This thread has definitely seen its ups and downs. :lol:

No big plans here. The girls have swim class. I am planning on doing our taxes. Probably housework as usual. Nothing big. I am looking forward to just relaxing actually. :)

me too Kate! Last weekend was crazy busy so it will be nice to relax some!

we're going to do the maple syrup thing next Saturday. Stan found a new place and deal on WagJag so we're going to try it out. 1.5 hour drive :argh: Hoping it goes well!

I'm not allowed to clean the tub tiles like I wanted to over spring break so DH has a lovely job of cleaning and sealing them this Saturday.
Friday night we're headed up island to make ravioli with his family - it's for Easter... except we're going to my mom's for Easter :rofl:

Other than that going to take it easy as it's back to the on-call work starting Monday! I'm not sure how I'm going to manage a whole day teaching when I can barely make it to 3pm without having a nap when I'm just at home for the day! :shock:

Hope it goes well vickie! The stuff were doing is only 1 weekend a year... But there are a few maple syrup places open all year round. Jasmine's came home with her first school trip consent form and it is going to be at a maple syrup place close to us. I am excited, I really want to volunteer to go with them.

sounds fun for her! I'd totally volunteer to if Hannah's class did anything like that.

mmm ravioli sounds good! I'm not sure what we're doing for Easter :haha:

me too Kate! Last weekend was crazy busy so it will be nice to relax some!

we're going to do the maple syrup thing next Saturday. Stan found a new place and deal on WagJag so we're going to try it out. 1.5 hour drive :argh: Hoping it goes well!

In elmira???

not sure where tbh :haha: Will ask Stan when he gets downstairs

okay I looked in my search history it's in Dunville? :shrug:

https://www.richardsonsfarm.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=9&Itemid=11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->