Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

have fun on the drive... hope it just puts the kids to sleep and you won't have them complaining "are we there yet?"
:haha:

Thanks Sarah :D :cloud9:

Hannah's fine. We can give her the Innotab and she'll play with that/watch a movie on it. We will hopefully leave during Rhys's first nap and the place closes at 2 which is perfect because that is nap #2! :rofl:

Dunville!! haha I've been there...that's a small town...DH did asbestos removal work with his uncles at one of the schools there while I was at St. Catherines for university and I came and picked him up. Hope it goes well Vickie!

I forgot about maple in the county! We'll definitely be going to DH's grandparent's house for that.

small town huh? :rofl: I'll make sure to pack everything we might possibly need :haha:

The Elmira festival looks fun! Maybe next year we'll do that one instead! :)

Maple sugar time?
Jealous!
We are heading out to enjoy a nature walk (and I will sneak in some furtive birding). Both boys and I have a stupid spring cold so I think some fresh air will be a good thing.

have fun Sarah! our spring air is -5 with the windchill or something dumb like that :(

Whew! It was :cold: out there this morning!! Fantastic new hiking trail discovered, but we'll need the weather to get a little warmer before we can really enjoy it.

That sounds like a good day Sarah! Hopefully the snow stops hitting you guys soon!

Elmira has the BEST cheese curd of life. MMMMMM!!!! :munch:

And there I go, talking about food yet again. :sulk: Man, I think I need an intervention. :rofl:

sounds like a fun weekend for most.

I am working burt my boss told me to come in two hours late today so that was awesome.

Elmira Cheese Curd?? Tiff?? LOL k - I lived there for a few years.. what did I miss HAHAHAHA

Only the best cheese curd OF LIFE!!! Mmmmm, we'd go to the festival there and basically stock up on it and then threaten to cut anyone who dared to touch it. :rofl:

Its the Mennonites who make it. I want to say Mennonite... Amish doesn't seem right. :blush:

mmm white spot has poutine now it's SO good ... mmmm

I had such a great day teaching at the Zoo today! Just the best kids on grounds: all bright-eyed and inquisitive and so smart! It's such a treat to have a day like that - teaching about and discussing all these amazing animals with visitors who are just as nerdy and excited about it as I am! :blush:
And... it was 5C and sunny. And supposed to be this nice through the weekend. My brother and his family are coming up for Easter, so it would be great to have nice weather.
Hmm. Cheese curds? Cheese, I can wax enthusiastic about, but I don;t know if I have ever eaten enough cheese curds to really know if one is better than the other. I may get deported from Canada for saying this, but I could take or leave poutine.... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->