Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

omg I cant even imagine not ever having eated squeeky cheese!!!!!!!!! Thats crazy sarah!!!!

you are not alone Sarah :haha: but I'm not really Canadian either :rofl:

Just got a call from the Poutine Police - I should never have posted that! They are revoking my passport right now! :haha:

Oh Sarah, that was not very Canadian like! We often have some confused guests from the states who don't have any idea what a poutine is and it is hit or miss if they actually like it. I actually prefer most poutines with grated cheese rather than curds but it depends on the poutine.

Speaking of fries and the USA, do you know that most of the States never offer vinegar as a condiment to fries? I asked for some once at a restaurant in DC and the waiter was so confused. I might as well have asked for some peanutbutter and jam or chocolate sauce or something. Weird, eh? :shrug:

:haha: still on topic sarah - no worries!

im on a hunt for Playtex Click N' Lock L'il gripper spoutless sippy cups... I had like 5 of them.. I now have 2 (I had like 15 sippies and im down to 3?? where the HELL do they go!) but my fav's are the ones listed above... but they seem hard to find?? HOW IS A SIPPY CUP HARD TO FIND?? and yes I was yelling that :haha:

oddly enough as soon as I posted that I found them at BRU... they just don't come up when you google Playtex - had to do some digging... there is no picture, but the description is right - so I ordered 8 and hope I don't have to return them LOL

Oh my god, Sara! Look how pregnant you are already!! :shock: Just saw your ticker!

I know friends of mine have gone down to the states and have been looked at weirdly for asking for gravy with fries. LOL! Also, they have to specify BEEF gravy, otherwise they'd get white gravy ha ha. This is in Kentucky lol.

I really have to know the right place to enjoy Poutine. Obviously its delicious but some places don't make it right. It HAS to be cheese curd, beef gravy and I'll take either fries or wedges. At the restaurant they had a "poutinerrie" and I'd always add crisp bacon strips to my poutine.

Best. Ever.

Aaand I'm hungry again. Gonna raid the cabinet before going to bed!

I love mayo with my French fries ... a European thing I think

I used to love mayo with my french fries too, it was really good. Now I just have gravy :D

white gravy is a southern US thing--but I didn't like that either :haha:

uhh cleaning stuff Melissa? I didn't eat vinegar with anything :rofl:

:rofl: at cleaning stuff!

I actually only use vinegar in my dishwasher cause our water is so hard... so i shouldn't laugh. I HATE the smell fo vinegar.

And now i want poutine for lunch SIGH :(

Just to be mean to those of you still in Winter :haha: It was sunny and around 17 degrees yesterday
https://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd344/kuipersfamily/c3746e5cf6966c3e7c19b280ff43688e_zps9aa307c7.jpghttps://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd344/kuipersfamily/98f947a47226fb7d2940e879d2ab8f99_zps72ba9c17.jpg

so jealous :( my porch is still snow covered! although most of the rest of the snow has melted

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->