Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

haha Tiff I heard that Florida doesn't really "count" as the south in the US even though it's the southernmost state.
I've been to Mississippi...it was really neat but most of the people there had never seen a Canadian haha...we showed them a loonie and a toonie and they were dying laughing :haha:

And I agree small towns and even small cities are much more polite than big cities like Toronto.

Oh and I hate ketchup with mac n cheese hahaha

one of my nephews would only eat mac and cheese with ketchup :haha: we thought he was weird :rofl:

oh yeah Melissa - I hate ketchup on my mac and cheese too!

On our 2nd cruise we drove to new Orleans... at some point in lousiana we got pulled over (both vehicles cause we were driving down with IL's) because they had never seen our licence plates before and seeing 2 of them was too weird. Took them 20 minutes to figure out how to run our plates/licenses to make sure we were kosher.

oh yeah Melissa - I hate ketchup on my mac and cheese too!

On our 2nd cruise we drove to new Orleans... at some point in lousiana we got pulled over (both vehicles cause we were driving down with IL's) because they had never seen our licence plates before and seeing 2 of them was too weird. Took them 20 minutes to figure out how to run our plates/licenses to make sure we were kosher.

:rofl: Oh that's priceless :rofl:

I promise not all people from the US are crazy :rofl:

no - i haven't met any really crazy americans LOL the state troopers were actually quite nice. And honestly it was the adrenelin rush we needed to make it the last hour or so to our hotel, cause i think EVERYONE was about to fall asleep on the side of the road :haha:

I haven't been to the states in AGES. Not since I was a kid. :nope: I need to go and do some shopping! :haha:

I actually like ketchup on mac n' cheese. :blush:

Happy Easter everyone! I hope you all are having a great weekend with your families <3

Happy Easter! J had a hunt at daycare, and a hunt at my mom's - so im contemplating just getting her a basket and skipping the hunt this year?? does that make me a bad mom? lol

No, not at all Sara. She doesn't know the difference yet and she's had two hunts. I am going to try to do our hunt and presents tomorrow morning before work but it may not actually happen until the evening of Sunday or worse case Tuesday morning since I have to work so early the next few days.
I hope everyone has a great Easter!

No Sara....three hunts is probably overkill anyway :shrug: I'd just put out the basket

I wouldn't think so :shrug: especially at her age, she's to young to know any different anyways.

Hannah and the little neighbor boy had a hunt out back today :rofl: it was hilarious. Tomorrow we'll do ours with the kids here

So tim just asked what the easter bunny is bringing J... the answer - well since you rushed me out of target without 2 thoughts... nothing?? he Is mad - she'll be the only kid the easter bunny didn't bring anything!! WELL I GUESS YOU SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT OF THAT EARLIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY is it always my job?? seriously.. her bday - he asked me on the way to NYC if we got her anything... REALLY? first off, im not gonna not get my kid a bday gift (easter is a little different) but to ask THAT late, like nothing we can do, we are boarding a cruise ship in less than 12 hours and NOW you are asking :dohh:

well if it's important to him he could go out and pick something up? :shrug: I agree it shouldn't be all on you :hugs:

Thanks Vickie :hugs: its very typical of him. Goes right along with the lack of help around the house. He is lucky he makes up for it in other areas!!

What Vickie and Melissa said. He's more than welcome to go get her something!

:hugs:

We all have things we wish we could change about our OH's. Yes even some things about Stan annoy me :lol:

I hope everyone is having a good day! Hannah's hyped up on sugar :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"