Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

and yes :sulk: I'm not happy with the weather change either

Yeah I feel like my house is overrun by toys half the time. :haha: And I do a toy "sweep" every 6 months or so where I run a bunch of stuff to salvation army or value village! :shock: I try not to buy them too much, usually only birthdays, Christmas, Easter, etc. But with family and grandparents that live far away, whenever they come visit it seems like they just bring piles of stuff with them. :haha: I try to keep it reasonable though. They only have a storage ottomon and a basket in our living room that have toys, the rest of them stay in their rooms. :shrug: Except for bigger items like bikes, tricycles, strollers and the car. :roll:

It is really cold today. :cold: It's not fair! :brat: It's -20 with the windchill today. This is soooo not Spring weather. :nope:

lol I will clean them up but I'm the same, unless they get 'good' on them I don't worry about it lol

I hope you guys get some good Spring weather soon! Doesn't winter know it's over?

I didn't know you could get "good" on stuff? :rofl:

Clearly Winter is confused. It needs to go away and never return! :haha:

:rofl: Rach I don't want to talk to you about weather :sulk: :rofl:

we only buy at Christmas and birthdays and it we still have tons :rofl:

Ya it's freaking freezing here today!!! :cold:
Ready for spring anytime now!! Although I wouldn't hate a cooler summer.

I honestly wouldn't care so much about the actual temperature, but these gale force winds have GOT to go! :rofl:

I just rescued our trash and recycling bins from halfway down the street. :dohh:

I am done with cold weather altogether. :( Maybe I'm a whiny baby but I am just sick of it. :haha: Everyone just seems more down and cranky this time of year. I want sunshine, and WARMTH...open windows and GREEN grass/trees! :roll:

^I'm with you so if you're cranky so am I :haha:

Not looking forward to the school bus pick up in a bit :cold:

I thought Melissa meant actually cleaning them not just picking them up too! I know when I worked at an after school place once a month we had to disinfect all the toys! So I thought she was just being super mom!
Also love the typo :rofl:

eve disinfects the toys at her place on saturdays... I told her she was nuts LOL!! i get she runs a daycare, but there is only 5 of them and its the same 5 and we know them HAHHAHA - she says its part of her job... i guess i pay her enough :rofl:

I too thought you were super mom Melissa, and I was slack.

Also wanting warmer weather here. I want open windows, heat off, fresh air, and to spend more time outside.

I only wash toys if they're visibly dirty :haha:

Depending on the dirt - they just get tossed at my house :haha:

J had her first poop in the tub episode a few weeks ago when she was sick - and she got all new bath toys. She puked on her $15 walmart winter boots... GARBAGE :rofl:

every time I look out my window I'm thankful we don't have the snow that Tiff has :haha:

Tomorrow is supposed to be pretty decent though! Looking forward to playing outside with the kiddos in the afternoon :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->