Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

Yeah, most of it is on me as well Sara. Where I don't care so much until he starts being a Drama King about it all. :roll:

Happy Easter! We're killing time before heading out to the 'rents.

OH OH OH OH OH!!! Do you guys remember the Christmas fiasco with my family? Where we were told to stay home because Claire was sick and my brother and SIL wouldn't come if we were there?

WELL.

Guess who is sick today? My MOM! :rofl: And guess who doesn't think it is a big deal after all? :dohh: I'm livid. OH OH OH! Then I get a call from my brother saying that the boys are just getting over their sickness but "should" be okay. Guess who is still coming to Easter? :dohh:

We had the choice to either deal with the germs or stay home. Nice to see that they aren't willing to compromise! Man, honest to god, hand on heart, if I didn't laugh I'd be sobbing my heart out right now. :roll:

:( that's just cruel! though I can't say I'm surprised. If it were me I think I'd have ditched them all :blush:

:hugs: Tiff. I would have not gone but I am stubborn like that.

Happy Easter!

That is soooo messed up. So if your kid is sick you have to stay home....if his kids are sick, you have to deal with it or stay home? Seriously WTF? I'm sorry Tiff....my brain hurts just trying to figure them out :nope:

ugh that sucks Tiff :( :hugs:

We had a good Easter - Up to visit my mom and then back down for a quick visit with DH's side of the family.

Oh and Sara - everyone's right if he's upset about Easter stuff for J then he can go out and get her some! sheesh!!

i got her an easter minnie nouse stuffie (50% off) and a new elmo potty book. Good enough - she has enough chocolate to last her a month!

I need to get Joni a minnie mouse doll....really bad haha....she steals Alia's all the time and walks around hugging and kissing it :haha: And then Alia freaks.

:haha:

I think we probably have the least amount of toys of anyone I know. They basically only get toys for Christmas and birthdays...and neither of our parent's go overboard and neither do we. But I can barely manage to clean the amount of toys we have now so I only add toys if I really think it's worthwhile. And for the number of fights these two have over that minnie mouse doll....it's definitely worthwhile!

Not as often as I should :haha: But if I don't clean them up we all trip over them constantly

oh clean them up? that I do :rofl: I thought you meant actually wiping them down and cleaning them :haha:

Omg I thought like wiping them down and cleaning them as well! Clean them UP makes more sense ha ha. :haha:

Thanks ladies! That one really stung. I wanted to ditch going but P pointed out that it isn't fair to Claire if we did that. Fair point, even though it SUCKS. :haha: So we showed up right before dinner and left shortly afterwards.

Its freaking COLD out! :hissy: I want our warm-ish weather back!!!! It wouldn't even be so bad but there's like gale-force bitter cold winds out right now. Meh!!!!

I ended up giving our Minne Mouse doll away. :blush: Claire's had it for 3 years and refuses to touch it. Figured it was a waste and we've got so much stuff so I let my friend's daughter have it lol.

:rofl: no I don't actually clean my toys unless the girls get good on them or something haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->