Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

yes tomorrow is supposed to be nice. I dont' need it in the 20's like out in BC just yet... but something over 0 would be nice! The 2-3cm we got this morning has already melted with the sunshine this afternoon. Im sure J will be convincing daddy to take her out to play when im at my massage appt tonight

Enjoy your massage!

It's still pretty windy here or we'd have likely stayed outside. Oh well, looking forward to tomorrow!

We got close to 10 inches of snow :shock: Friggin' mother nature!!! :haha: Stupid snow belt!

It is now starting to melt here and tomorrow is supposed to be nice but its back to crappy weather come Friday. Blahhhhhh!

Massage was good! Bu I am kinda sore now lol. I'm sure I'll feel much better tomorrow!!

10 inches Tiff :wacko:

umm Sara tub poo :sick:
eww!!!

Overcast here today but nice and fresh air so I've opened the patio door to get some fresh air in this place. It's been a long winter of keeping everything closed up! So glad spring is on the way :)

OOOH OOOH 5 days to our first scan!! :cloud9: I can't wait

YAY for your first scan!! :happydance:

Tiff - I'm so sorry...10 inches of snow :shock: I'll stop complaining :haha:

Ha ha its all good! Whatever we got won't last long with the warmer weather we are going to get. :)

Its the wind that drives me nuts more!

maybe I'm just grumpy but I also hate all the mud involved with the snow melting :haha:

Ugh I hate the mud and slush that comes with the snow :\ The wind is pretty horrible too, at least with just snow you can get out a bit!

I hope your weather gets nicer soon!

Reba that's so exciting!

My mom hated the snow mold. Us kids would always get allergies to it and it took her so long to figure it out. Darn snow mold!

Yeah mold of any kind definitely sucks. Its so bad for you as well!

One of my co workers has a kiddo 2 years older than Claire and brought in like 2 huge bags of Gymboree clothing that she's outgrown. :happydance: Most of it will be play stuff but that's awesome! Now I don't have to buy practical things cuz she's good, and can buy the fun stuff! :rofl:

That's awesome :thumbup:

Hannah probably doesn't wear that much practical stuff :haha: she rarely wears leggings or jeans :roll: She was arguing with me yesterday about wearing shorts under her dresses in the summer :dohh: she doesn't have much choice on that one I'm afraid :rofl:

Yeah I have so many cute dresses for the twins, but they end up wearing jeans and t-shirts/hoodies most days. They just seem better for playing in and jeans protect their knees better outdoors.

I DO love dressing them up for parties though.

Alia wears leggings almost every day...they're by far her favourite.

I tried to get Hannah to wear leggings under her dresses. Figured it'd be easier than tights for her to pull up and down at school. But nope she's having none of it :dohh: I really don't know where she gets her girly-ness from :haha: :rofl:

lol Amira loves her dresses too and I had finally convinced her that some dresses were too summery for winter. She's so happy she can finally wear them again (some days, definitely not today).
I do usually have to argue about putting tights underneath, she loves tights but when she's in a dress she prefers to wear nothing under there but underwear lol

Claire HATES having to wear anything other leggings and shirts. I show her a dress and she runs away screaming. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->