Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

Yeah j just doesn't look right to me in dresses... She's not a frilly girl at all! Legging, jeans and t- shirts!!

:rofl: Funny, Hannah looks odd to me in anything but dresses :haha:

Claire won't wear denim either. :sulk: Which I can kind of get, if I had my choice I'd much rather wear yoga pants as opposed to a pair of jeans... but jeans look so freaking cute on kiddos!!! I wish she'd wear them!

She actually asked me for a dress the other day. :shock: Of course, since she won't get within 10 feet of one we don't have any in the house. She doesn't mind wearing the gymboree nighties though, so I may start looking for dresses that have that jersey material and see if she'll wear them then.

She won't wear hair ties or barrettes either. Friggin' kid! I had such dreams while I was pregnant with a little girl running around in pig tails and frilly dresses. Eff you karma! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:haha: Alia LOVES getting her hair done....she'll let me style it however I want...and then she'll go look at herself in the mirror for half an hour :rofl:

:cloud9: Love it!!! I love seeing Hannah with her hair all done and with the curlies. Super super cute!

I'll have to live vicariously through you ladies. :haha:

you know funnily enough Hannah always argues to wear her hair down but it's really fine and a PITA to brush plus she has this weird crown and her hair does funky things when it's down so most of the time I force her to pull it back in some form :blush: :rofl:

Last year Carters/Osh Kosh had some cute older kid dresses of jersey material (I think) Tiff. We have several from last summer I'll browse through them and have Hannah pick one out to give to Claire next weekend so you can see if she'll wear it before you go buy some :flower: Hannah has a ton and will be getting more I'm sure so I certainly don't mind giving you one or two!

lol love the variation in the kid's personal styles

I have so many cute hair barrettes for the twins, but they always pull them off eachother's heads. It's funny, because they don't notice them on their own heads only their twins'

That'd be AWESOME Vickie! Thank you! :happydance: Would definitely help to try it out first rather than buying it and having it be a miserable fail. If it doesn't work out I can always give them back to you and you can pass them on to whomever. :flower:

no problem. We bought a couple and Hannah was given a couple for her birthday. They were her least favorite dresses so most of them have very little wear on them at all.

:haha: that's hilarious Amanda! I couldn't (and still can't) keep barrettes in Hannah's hair. She has thick hair but it's so fine like mine that it falls out easily. We've lost several barrettes at school *sigh*

Remind me Vickie when we come down for R's party to bring the stash I have here. She's not gonna wear them now and I'd rather them get some use out of. Plus I can always buy more for super cheap at work. :flower:

I always have to adjust Alia's hair clips...her hair is super fine too.

That's really cute about the twins Amanda :haha:

yeah when we're home it's okay because I can usually find them when they fall out :haha: but at school they are gone forever. I had a super cute Gymboree gingerbread hair clip for Christmas that is gone :( :rofl:

J just takes clips out. But she will NOT go without a pony lol. And pig tails she calls piggie ponies :haha:

I actually call pig tails "pookies" ha ha. Its what my Mom called them. Pig tails is when they are braided. :)

But no one else calls them that so I've adjusted ha ha. :)

apparently ON is supposed to get an ice storm tomorrow :brat:
:

Hannah may only be in school one day this week at this rate :rofl:

Holy crap you guys just aren't winning with the weather! Time to move to the west coast ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->