Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

ugh that sucks Ryder :\ I hope the scope shows nothing!

Thanks :D quite excited to be 10 weeks. Getting so much closer to telling everyone and relaxing about being out of the first trimester danger zone.

Sorry to hear that, Joss - it is such an awful sort of stress and worry. :hugs:
I am going to say this is an internet whisper so that I do not draw the attention of the weather gods: it was sunny here today :shock:

sorry to hear that Joss :( I really hope these new tests show NOTHING! :hugs:

It was nice and sunny and about 14 degrees here today too :yipee:

that sucks joss!

It was nice yesterday too here. Supposed to be nice today and then they are calling for snow tomorrow. Blah!

snow :shock:

we are getting rain I think.

Weekend looks fantastic!

which probably means next weekend when we have Rhys's party and I would love to throw kids outside the weather will be terrible :haha: :rofl:

We're supposed to get rain tomorrow too....then warmer weather this weekend.

Sorry you're getting snow Tiff...I might cry if we got more snow :lol:

I'm close to it! Honestly, this entire spring we've had 2 nice days followed by snow. :hissy:

Apparently tomorrow it's supposed to be 20 degrees... I'll believe it when it happens.
Today was cloudy until lunch then the sun came out. Finally a few nice days in a row!

Sorry about the snow! :hugs: Hope nice weather comes to you guys soon.

I hope it warms up for you guys soon!!!!!!!!!

And thanks guys :) It is definately stressful thats for sure and has been going on for over a year and a half now :(

Sorry to hear that Joss! Why are they repeating it?

We've had a shit spring here too. Nice for a few days at the start of April which prompted all the local a-holes to go about setting grass/field fires daily. Frightening with all the new lambs out.

I hope it comes back clear Joss.

Rainy here the past couple days and again tomorrow, but I will take it over snow.

I guess there is a high chance of the abnormal cells returning.

Anyways hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! I am looking for the hot weather for sure :)

weather here was pretty great (It did start to rain this afternoon). We got lots of outside play - and I got lots of cleaning/organizing/purging done!! My house is almost clean enough we can gladly accept "drop in's" :rofl: but tim has hauled away (and im not exegerating) 5 or 6 loads to the dump (some of that was from his shop, and some from the reno's in the basement but STILL!

YAY that sounds exactly like my day Sara :) Lots of fun outside and lots of spring cleaning done!

Ditto here. We weeded, put down fertilizer and grass seed, planted flowers and raked the lawns. I don't mind doing the outside stuff though, I'm just grateful it was warm enough to do it!

same here! well we didn't do any gardening but we were outside all day yesterday! It was really nice. Coulda been warmer but still nice :lol:

We're getting our back fence rebuilt at some point this spring/ summer so in the meantime no gardening yet. Wish I could though. Looks so blah out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->