Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

Number three?
Number THREE?!!!!
:argh:

I was all gung ho to do that up until Tobe hit the 1-year mark. Now it just all seems like so much work......
I haven't ruled it out, but I won't be doing it anytime soon. With my luck, it will be another boy, one that combines the wild impishness of Simon and the stubborness of Tobe. I don't know if I can do it! They kick my ass every single day. What would three of them do? :eek:

:rofl: I was wondering why I hadn't heard any #3 talk from you recently Sarah :lol:

I can believe it though! Rhys is happy as can be but hell on wheels and into EVERYTHING!

LOL Aren't you girls funny!! Well if we could get through a month or two without some drama or another maybe we'd have time to consider it....*sigh*

Boo that sucks Maggs! :(

Happy May Day! Its beautiful out right now. Hoping that the nice weather is here to stay :haha: I had a depressing moment last week when it was FREEZING on how it really only is nice up until October or so, and it doesn't seem that far away. :sulk:

this week looks great :mrgreen:

and yes the warm season here doesn't last nearly long enough :sulk:

Um yeah Sarah these three kick my ass almost every single day too. And I no longer believe that girls are any less trouble than boys. Well at least Clara isn't. The hyperactivity and daredevil personality plus all the independence and stubbornness of a 14 year old girl ... Scaaaary combination

Amanda you certainly have your hands full with your three :)

:rofl: OMG speaking of hyperactive. I went to Rabba today (store closest to us) and the clerk asked me where my daughter was so I told her she's at school. and she told me how much they love her and how energetic and bouncy she is. Which she thought was funny because Stan and I are not loud people :rofl: I just laughed :rofl: she pretty much nailed it

I love how the clerk at Rabba knows you guys so well :haha:

Sarah - you may not have one soon, but i'd put money on it you do eventually! I think if we have a 3rd (a defo possibility) that we will leave a larger age gap. Like maybe when baby is 3 we will start to "try" so that he is almost ready for JK when it it is born.

I will admit that I certainly cannot bring myself to sell or donate any of the baby stuff.... :blush: And I'm 37, so I will have to do this soon if I am going to! But the very thought just makes me need to take a nap. In a quiet hotel somewhere far away.... :sleep:

lol Sarah

Originally I really wanted our kids close together but I am glad it didn't happen when we originally started trying, at least when the next one comes I'll be able to have a bit of a break with Amira going to preschool and her being independent enough to do things on her own and not needing my constant attention.

The next week looks beautiful, we're supposed to get up to at least 29 (which means 30+)
Hopefully everyone gets some gorgeous weather!

Very hot here today!! Mid twenties.... Feels like summer! And it's supposed to be like this all week :)

It is nice isn't it Melissa? :)

I like that Hannah goes to school and I get some time alone with Rhys :lol:

Lucky Canadians!! Damn you Scottish spring/summer. Rains 8 days a week here. Grrr!

I hate that I've been pining away for this weather for MONTHS and I can't go out and enjoy it until my sunburn heals. :hissy: I went out in the late afternoon yesterday and stayed in the shade (thinking that would be okay) but my burn feels even worse today! :dohh:

Meh. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->