Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

You've got a few friends here who would give him a good kick to if we were closer ;)

:hugs:

that does sound like a lot of pressure Tiff & Sarah :hugs:

My MIL is so uninvolved but she honestly doesn't seem to care one way or another about mothers day which is good I guess because I feel no pressure at all :haha: I told Stan he might want to pick up a card but whether he will or not is another story (and since I can't walk much it is up to him this year :haha:). I went on Amazon and sent a few things to my mom but she doesn't expect it and always tells me that I shouldn't. She's pretty happy with getting a phone call the day of

My mom is very easy going about holidays including mother's day.
My MIL is another story. If we don't go up she gets pissy. It'll be interesting to see what happens next year when we've got a 6 month old and it's mother's day.

:hugs: I feel for you all that already have kids and have MIL and moms that expect you to focus on them instead of yourself :(

My mom never really expects anything and she's out of town this year anyways. Shawn's mom lives in Winnipeg and I usually send a card and kids artwork but not much more than that.

not much planned for this weekend for us. I mean we have swimming, and gymnastics on saturday... so they are always busy days. But nothing else. Tim is probably working (from home now, so at least he'll be "around" )

Not much planned here either. I have tomorrow off but have an eye appointment, need to pick up some more groceries and then a meeting at work. On Saturday I have to work all night and Sunday I work all day.

Nothing planned here. Brian works all weekend. I told him he has to go buy me some plants for the yard, and I told Helena to make sure he does it :rofl: and then she told me that presents are secrets and I cannot tell people what to buy me :lol:

Hahahaha Helena I such a miss smarty pants!!

Hope you all have a fabulous day tomorrow!

I tried to hit everyone's journals but HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!! To anyone I missed :flower:

Well so far I've got a cranky baby and grumpy hubby and Hannah's just Hannah :rofl: She asked me if I (yes *I*) was going to go buy HER flowers for mothers day :huh:

Happy Mothers Day!

I didn't get to sleep in, but Shawn dealt with Ainslie when she was up in the night teething and I could tell he didn't sleep well so I got up with the kids. Thankfully they've slept to 6:30/7 all week unlike their usual 5/6am

I slept til 7:30 which was nice :) Stan got up with Rhys around 6 I think.

Just doing our cleaning now. Stan offered to do it all but that's not fair on him.

Rhys actually slept okay for his nap (we've been getting 30 mins the last 5 or 6 days but he slept 1.5 hours!) :yipee:

And Hannah's been watching Wreck It Ralph (easier to get the cleaning done if she's not "helping" :lol:)

I got a new step bench :yipee: it's actually awesome! It has a great grip on it so won't slide all over the floor like the Wii one and is longer which will be good for the moves on MFC :thumbup:

Happy mother's day everyone!! Hope someone showed you how loved and appreciated you are xx

Happy Mother's Day!

Peter offered to make me breakfast but I'm trying to stay good until dinner lol He did run outside and pick me a bouquet of wild flowers while I showered <3
It hasn't been an eventful day but it's been good <3
He also cleaned the kitchen for me after I made a mess making spanakopita <3

Happy Mothers Day everyone!
I got a delicious steak waiting for me for my Mothers Day present haha.

Oh and I got my plants :D

Happy Mother's day everyone!

We announced to family and close friend and all were thrilled. There were quite a few tears as well :) Awesome day! We're debating about going out for dinner.

:happydance: So glad the announcement went well Reba! :cloud9:

Sounds like everyone is having a good mother's day :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->