Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

8-8? Ugh I'm not sure the twins have EVER slept until 8

It's generally 7-6 here

Jack generally goes down at 8, give or take a few mins. But can wake anywhere's from 6am-8am. This morning it was 6:10am. But I think it's cause he was in bed with me and we don't have blackout curtains in our room so he starting stirring by 5am.

Then naps about 1-1.5 hrs after lunch.

My parents are coming to visit for the weekend, which is awesome, except that I really need to clean the house and quite frankly, I just another cup of :coffee:
Somebody come poke me with a stick and get me to work! I only have this morning to get this place guest-worthy.

I hope you find the motivation Sarah!!! Maybe it's hiding at the bottom of a big cup of coffee :winkwink:

Rhys slept until after 7 three days in a row and it was heaven. We are back to our normal 5:30/6 now though :haha:

I think my girls just take after me - I am the world's worst morning person. :lol:

^I'm not a great morning person either and Hannah wakes up bouncing and full of energy while I'm stumbling around trying to make her get dressed :haha:

Oh that's too bad....is Stan a morning person?? Maybe you should blame him? :haha:

no he's crankier than I am :haha: that is why I generally take Hannah in the mornings while he changes Rhys :rofl:

Claire is an early bird which I blame P for, but she's grumpy as all get out which is definitely me through and through. :blush: It makes for interesting early mornings where neither of us are happy we're awake. :rofl:

Clara and Andrew are happy morning kids. Ainslie's ok, but can be kind of whiny and clingy first thing in the morning. I'm a morning person as long as I got enough sleep (which isn't as often as I wish)

Amira is totally a morning person although she'll either sit in her room and read until she hears us or (what usually happens) she'll come and snuggle with us in bed until she thinks we've had enough rest and then she'll start getting playful and jumping on the bed.
Luckily though she usually wakes up at 7 which I am thankful for since at one point she was getting up at 5 :shock:

B is up for the day at 6:30 but often joins us un bed before then.
She goes to bed between 7:30 and 8 lately for the most part with a two hour nap.

Having a great visit with my parents but just came down with another bloody cold. What the HELL???!!!! :brat: :hissy: :brat:
Guys this is my 4th cold since mid-March. This time it's in my throat and I've lost my voice. Blergh.

Ugh! :brat: Andrew and Clara were up at 4:45am!! Ainslie is still sleeping, but doesn't make much difference if two are up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->