Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

It is nice isn't it Melissa? :)

I like that Hannah goes to school and I get some time alone with Rhys :lol:

So jealous. I've got another 2 years before Andrew goes to Kindergarten

Popping in to say hi!
If we had a 3rd I would like to wait until B is in kindergarten which would be about the same age difference.

I suppose that's the hard thing with early in the year birthdays eh? I remember my friend complaining last year that here I was not ready for Claire to start kindergarten and keep her out a year, where her kiddo (born in March) was so ready to go to school but had to wait another year as she wouldn't be 4 in September until the following year.

Kindergarten doesn't start til 5 here, so he'll be 5 3/4 when he goes :wacko:

Thank goodness for preschool until then

That's a long wait Amanda! Alia will go next fall...and Joni two years after that....and this baby a year after that :lol:

Strange how we're all in the same country yet school start is different for some. Weird!

Another gorgeous day! :wohoo: I have to work this afternoon but at least I had two really nice days to enjoy with Claire so I'm not as bitter about having to go in. :haha:

Jack can technically go to nursery up to 15 hrs a week next September. Really weird knowing this past winter that in a year's time we'll be registering him!! I think we'll just do an afternoon or two because he has two full years of nursery before he'll start school. He'll be a month shy of his 5th birthday which I'm glad of because he's so tiny that at least he might be as big as his classmates.

lol Well it's definitely not Tiff or Wendy right? So... who's left that's unfixed and not pregnant? lol

Absolutely not! Hahah. B is fixed. We are DONE.

Just wanted to say hi! :) :)
I was so happy to hear Rach's big news! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I do have a quick question. Does anyone else have a problem with their kid and stripping?

Elliot strips numerous times a night and nap. Lately, he has been pooping all over his crib every damn nap. I try backwards pajamas, I try layers with the snaps or zippers facing different places on his body. He will get out or he will get his diaper off and shove it down to the foot or will pull it out. He also likes to sleep with his weiner hanging out and wakes up everynight in a puddle of pee.

Any suggestions??!?! ITS SO ANNOYING AND DISGUSTING.

:( Wendy! I have no suggestions - but I am thinking this is more often a boy problem for som Reason. I'd be loosing my mind ( or will be lol)

It is so sick. Today he was covered head to toe and had it all over the crib bars.

Luckily he always saves his toys and throws them out before he does it.

He also started this new delightful thing where he bangs his head when I say no or take something away from him or tell him what to do. The wall, the coffee table, the sidewalk, the floor. Bashes his head right into it.

Yikes! We had to do the backwards zip up jammies for Claire, but thankfully she wasn't able to houdini her way out of them.

I think at one point P was wanting to duct tape them to her. :haha:

But in all seriousness, I wish I had an answer. That sucks!!!

Sorry Wendy...that sounds annoying :hugs: I haven't had to deal with that yet.
Would he be more comfy in cloth diapers or is it just a fun thing for him to do?

I don't think it's fun. I think he just hates sitting with a poo in there and I think he likes having his dink out hahah.

I did google and I saw there are some inescapable pajamas. I will have to order some, because he sometimes squeezes out the neckhole. Gets his arms out first and then worms his way out haha. Clever little bugger!

:haha: The downside to a clever baby!!!

Those inescapable pajamas sound promising...I'm picturing a straight jacket, but they're probably a bit less extreme than that :lol:

Ugh Andrew went through a similar phase. It was disgusting.

I bought the largest footless zip up pjs I could find and put them on backwards. Eventually he got out of that too. So we just made sure that the minute we heard him awake, we intervened.

It was only a month or two and then he stopped. :hugs:

Hi Wendy! :hugs:

That sounds disgusting and I hope you can figure out something soon. I have no idea! Duct tape doesn't sound like a bad idea though lol

You've tried all my suggestions!
We masking taped around one girl that I looked after on top of everything on backwards. Actually taped the cuffs of the arms and legs down too along with the bottoms to her tummy and the top to her bottoms. She had Autism and was 12 so it would have been hard to find a onsie ;)

Good luck!

I'm sorry I have no advice Wendy, that sounds so frustrating though and I hope that it stops soon.

Oh they have giant ones Reba! https://www.littlekeepersleeper.com/store/Default.asp Well up to 9/10!

Today I skipped nap and just let him play outside all day, and he didn't even poo. I hope hes not saving it for tonight.

Has anyone experience the head banging thing? It is really frustrating too. He doesn't do it in a rhythm or to calm himself. He does it for attention and looks at me and cries. Or if I am carrying him somewhere, he will head butt me super hard to get away. I'm worried he will break my nose or something. :/

I used packing tape on Simon's diaper. With no guilt or apologies. There is only so much shit a parent can wash out of bedding before she loses her nut. :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->