Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

You'll wake up, I promise :flower:

I hope recovery is quick for you....I didn't know they did clamps now.

I didn't either! But my friend who had it done had them clamped. She said its less painful and a quicker recovery rather than just severing them. Plus less chance of infection. :flower:

Oh! And by tomorrow morning I actually mean Thursday. I'm a day ahead of myself. :haha:

:hugs: I hope that the surgery goes smoothly for you and you recover quickly.

I think it's completely normal to have doubts. Even though I know we don't want any more kids going into Stan's vasectomy I kept questioning our decision :wacko:

Thanks girls! <3

In totally unrelated stuff, I was working last night and my coworker and I were talking about Disney and how they tie in other aspects from movies into each one. Like how in Monster's Inc, Boo gives Sully a bunch of her toys and one of them is Nemo from Finding Nemo etc.

Anyhoo, I don't know if its true or not but she said that Bonnie, the little girl in Toy Story 3 who gets all the toys is actually Boo! I was like OMG! :rofl: I don't know if its true or not, but how cool is that? :D

Thats interesting Tiff, I almost want to watch all of those movies just to double check LOL

Good luck tomorow Tiff! I was newvous about being put under for my surgery too, but it was very easy and I don't even remember them putting me to sleep LOL... I remember my doctor telling me my eye make-up looked nice or something and I was gone haha

I definately would have preferred just 2 kids. I love Hilary but it is just ridiculously expensive and time consuming

Its one of my irrational fears. :blush:

I remember in previous times the docs telling me to count backwards from 10 and I get to like 8 or 7 and I'm out. :haha:

Anyone have plans for the Canada day weekend???

I can't believe it's almost July! This year is flying by

It is crazy Vickie!!!
We don't have any plans but N will be super busy with the farm anyway....I'll probably go swimming at my parent's place or something, and there's a free movie playing at the theatre here in town that I want to take Alia to. The Croods - looks like a cute kid's movie.

We'll be in Kingston for my family reunion! :wohoo: Should be fun!

We're going to Vancouver Island to visit Shawn's brother. It's the twins' first ferry ride. I'm looking forward to it

sounds fun Tiff & Amanda!

A swim sounds nice Melissa! :)

We don't really have any plans that I know of. Will bbq I'm sure but other than that we'll just play it by ear I guess. They have something going on at Celebration Square here (kids activities) during the day and we might take the kiddos there

No plans that I know of!
I'm sure something will come up in the end though.

Hm, no plans here! haha

I work all weekend anyway. Big surprise but that's what it'll be from now on. If it's cool, I'll put Jack's Old Navy Canadian sweatshirt on to be patriotic.

Not much happening here, we have a birthday party and that's about it :\

Not much planned here, our tenants will be moving out and new ones moving in so I will have some cleaning to do.

Hey girls! I know I haven't posted in here before (but I know a lot of you anyhow :wave:) but I thought it would be a good place to check to see that all the Calgary girls are safe and doing ok? Sarahkka? Hope you're on high ground!!!

https://www.calgaryherald.com/index.html
https://www.nationalpost.com/index.html

We live in a higher up neighbourhood so we're all good!

We are in a higher ground neighbourhood too - but I can't believe this!

:hi: Welcome Cleo and Medzi. Glad you are staying safe. Those floods are insane :shock:

Sarah posted on facebook today that she's on higher ground as well :)

We were evacuated but its all good as it was due to power. They don't think the water will reach us. Two streets down is evacuated due to flooding. Hoping the bow stay the same or decreases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->