Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

oh and if you do ever come this way Sarah, you can stay at our house. Its pretty kid proof and we have a spare room and bathroom :)

lol I don't actually think that Vickie but I did just do a massive cleaning the other day, what other reason can there be for wanting so many people and kids over? lol

Happy 12 weeks!

Sarah Fish Creek by my place (although it says its not open) is dry. Good for a walk on the paths away from the river.

Sarah I heard the prince's island Canada day party has been moved to shaw millennium park! I think we may go to heritage park for their pancake breakfast as I doubt fort calgary's will be going on.

I know how you feel...we have cabin fever as well. I'm getting sick of our backyard! I'm also kind of sick of DH being home every day!!! Lol! He's working, but I still feel like I'm picking up after him everywhere he goes!

Aww Sarah, that sucks hun :hugs:

I hear you though, even with just Claire I'm too scared to try and do any sort of trip with her. I'm getting braver and braver as she gets older but even with her running around the butterfly conservatory yesterday (totally enclosed, she was 100% safe) it was still exhausting. Having to do that with two is enough to make me go batty!

:hugs: Happy 12 weeks Rach!

Cleo, I hear you! My OH cant work from home because the servers flooded. His building is near victoria park station which was hit very hard.

hopefully we can still attempt a meet up :) It'd be great to see you and the boys again and maybe actually be able to visit a bit this time :lol:

Hi ladies! Hoping you Canadian Moms can help me out. I've recently started up an online baby accessories boutique and im trying to sort out what kind of additional stock i would like to incorporate. I have all kinds of additional headband accessories on their way (including skinny bands, patterned etc) and will be adding barefoot sandals soon as well.

what else do you love to see/wish you would see more of in baby shops?

:hi: Welcome Ashley. I'm afraid I've had to edit out the name of your boutique per forum rules regarding advertising but without the name your post/questions is fine so I've left it.

Sorry not much help as I don't really buy many accessories.

Summer vacation has begun :argh: Please please please send me a happy well mannered little girl for the next two months :haha:

Sarah I hope we can swing coming down to visit with you guys! First off - Definitely no AGO and it'd be great to have all the kiddos running around together. :cloud9:

Our house is always open, but of course we're up in the butt-fuk nowhere so I doubt it lmao!

Ashley - I'm not much help as Claire doesn't wear accesories, but I really did love hair clips (curlies, or with crocheted stuff on them) to put in her hair. :)

I like the headbands with the flowers on them... that being said we don't have a little one yet :)

We will try to be at any meet up to :) Just need to get Stan to take off and rent a car :rofl:

and our house is always open as well but I think it might be a bit far with the direction Sarah's coming from??

Happy Canada Day!! We are celebrating by having fresh strawberry shortcake made with baking powder biscuits...NOT scones!! Lol

Happy Canada Day - i am at work, by my lonesome, with a bottomless pit for a stomach and no one to cover me while i go get more food :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->