Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

I don't think I'll be able to do a meet-up that late in the summer. I was freaking exhausted after the zoo with Vickie and Sara and the trip home was hell....not sure I can handle that even pregnant-er :lol: I hope you guys have fun though!

I'd be *very* impressed if you did Melissa! Actually I was impressed you made the zoo trip :lol:

Happy Canada day everyone! Hope you all had a good one :)

I will try to figure out a meet-up date you guys - maybe I'll message you?

We did a big City Canada Day celebration at Fort Calgary and then headed over to Riley Park wading pool for the afternoon. A good one! :thumbup:

sounds good Sarah! :) and sounds like a nice way to spend Canada day

Are any of you ladies in Ontario close enough to be affected by the flooding in TO? Shocking!! :(

Vickie is. She was without power last night, but it's back on now.

oh frig - glad the power is back on vickie - sorry for not checking in with you :hugs:

I was thinking of Vickie last night too....glad your power is back on!

Yep, Mother Nature is definitely ticked. :(

We've had lots of rain but nothing that would cause flooding etc. Its overcast today and will probably rain again but its needed here. Weird how just a bit south there's flooding, was talking to my neighbour and they were up in Midland and haven't had a drop of rain at all!

You and me both Reba! There is some seriously scary weather going on. With all the lightning going on around here I'm afraid of a major forest fire in the area. :\

Thanks everyone :)

We really weren't that affected by it. No flooding in our building though a whole row of homes got flooded in our complex :shock: and we only lost power for 3 hours. Others were without power for days (actually not sure if everyone has power back yet or not I've not had a chance to check the news).

Crazy stuff!

Stan was actually bbqing in the garage during the heaviest rainfall :rofl:

yes :rofl: every time I ask him what he wants for dinner it's "barbecue X"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back