Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

Holy crap! That sucks joss. 50k, really? Is there any way you can get your own estimate done or is that accurate?

Ya we are definately getting our own estimate from a professional from wet tek. They came this morning and confirmed the foundation is crumbling along 1 side. But he said they had to get pictures with their special lighting and cameras to give a full estimate.

So we are basically never going to move. I am so heartbroken.

that sucks Joss :hugs: i hope its not as serious as it has been made out to be. The shit about driving that far to work for such short shifts would make me flip!

Joss :hugs: I hope you get a break soon!
Sara - have a baby already, will you! :haha:

Vickie - we are coming down, but I can barely think straight right now with all the packing, etc. We just got back from 10 days in BC, I worked the last two days, and am frantically squeezing in a couple of appointments, packing, car reservations, etc. before we leave on Monday. I have no idea what the family agenda is yet. Hopefully a visit will be possible, but I need to see what family plan are first. I will be in touch as soon as I know. :flower: I really want to see you guys, but I am scrambling to figure it all out. Hope to know soon! :)

Love the new ticker Sara - 0 days old!!!

You sound busy Sarah - were you vacationing in BC?

No worries Sarah! :) Just hadn't seen you about in a while so wasn't certain :flower: Good luck packing and of course family should come first :hugs:

Sorry to hear that Joss

I love how it says happy birthday on your ticker Sara <3 Congrats again

:haha: I thought you were joking with your earlier post Sarah hahaha
Yes she had him early this morning!!! She was only in active labour for a couple of hours and she got to go home today!

Yep, he definitely didn't waste any time ha ha.

:wave: Sarah!

Oh man I am exhausted. Stayed up way too late playing Minecraft with a friend who's just getting into it. Looked at the clock and it was almost 1am! Ooops. :haha:

Coffeeeeeeeeeee

yeah I stayed up to late to. building that damn castle :haha:

Sorry to hear Joss. I hope you get a break soon. Would you ever think about renting it out if you couldn't sell it?

Hope you have a good trip Sarah.

Heading out today!
I'll be in touch with you guys as soon as I get a better sense of the family plans!

I saw the FB post for Sara shortly after I saw the ticker! Wow! Beautiful baby and speedy delivery!
Well, if I had a handmade nursery like that waiting for me, I wouldn't waste anytime arriving, either! :)

You sound really busy Sarah!!!

Lisa- we could rent it but then we would just have to rent a place for ourselves. :( so not much point, and our mortgage approval is so low because of our income that we wouldn't have enough to get a second mortgage.

I got a seat belt fine on the weekend too lol! We were just pulling out of a store and the woman cop had no mercy.

Worst karma in the world here, I'm not sure what I'm being punished for lol

Lovelies, it isn't looking too likely for a meet-up! :(
We only have ten days here and we haven't seen family in over two years, so it's pretty jam-packed.
We are hoping that we have enough airmiles to come sooner next time and maybe for a bit longer. Poop de la poop!!! I was really hoping to squeeze in another AGO toddler party. :haha:
Anyway, we will be back! And fairly soon! And we'll make it happen next time! :flower:

Hope you have a great trip Sarah!!!! Next time you come down hopefully I won't be massively pregnant and we can meet up :)

:rofl: I'm sure the AGO is going to be massively disappointed.

No worries Sarah! I know what it's like trying to jam tons of family in zero time <3. Have fun!

I hope you have a great time in Ontario, Sarah! Enjoy your family, that is the most important thing :)

:rofl: OMG I can't even imagine Rhys loose in the AGO :argh: Don't think the stuffy security guards would be to happy with me :haha: He's a whole other ball game. Hannah would actually walk around and look at the art. He'd probably try to tear it down :lol:

Hope you are having a good time visiting your family! :)

We're heading to a birthday party this morning and it made me start think about my kids birthday parties. I need some opinions, because the last two years there have been way too many people at their parties. It's not so much the kids, but all the parents and little siblings. I've already decided to have separate parties for Andrew and the twins, but they're still going to be way too big. Have you guys ever thrown/been invited to a birthday where you were asked to just bring the child who is the friend of the birthday child and not siblings? At what age could I do that without being rude?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->