• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

Lol totally Vickie!

We have to go two towns over for observation overnight. Remy has a spot on his lung and they want to make sure he's ok.:cry:

:hugs: Thinking of you all! I hope that everything is okay with Remy.

Oh hun, how scary! Hope everything is okay!

My friend got her results back, its a fibroid tissue mass, benign! :mrgreen:

Today was a meh day that I ranted about in my status. :haha: I ended up falling asleep on the couch after P got home. Oops! Hence why I'm up and its almost midnight. :blush:

That's wonderful Tiff!

Thank you ladies :hugs:

Remy has bronchiolitis, he's having a harder rime breathing and he is super stuffed up. We got here at midnight, the paediatrician came in shortly after and checked him out and talked to me. His xray showed a spot on his lung that they were worried might be pneumonia but now they think it was something to do with the angle in which the picture was taken or something like that.

I haven't had much sleep with all of this but hopefully I can have a good nap today.

Massive hugs Rach, that is SO scary!!! :nope: But I'm glad they got you guys to go in (even if the spot wasn't what they thought it was) to get it checked out. :hugs:

I'm ready to go back to bed myself. :haha: Claire was up SCREAMING (and I mean screaming!) at about 3am. :sleep:

Went in to try and settle her, which is a recipe for disaster because its always better if P deals with the nighttime stuff. However, P woke up and was like "What was that???" and I mentioned it was Claire, screaming and crying for us. He's like "Okay". And flops back under the covers. I waited a moment, then said "sooo I guess I'm dealing with it then, lol?"

And he goes "What do you want me to do??" and I said "Go in there!!!" to which he said "BUT WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO???" :dohh: So I was all whatever by this point and went to try and calm her down.

She said something in her room scared her, but wouldn't tell me what. :dohh: So it took me almost an hour and a half to calm her down. Finally she did but then freaked out when I went to leave. Gave up at about 5am and went back into our room, P was like "So I guess its my turn?". :dohh:

Then gave me crap for not talking to him about it and just going in myself. :dohh: So I told him our whole convo about it then he said he must've been asleep. :haha:

Omg I neeed coffee. I fell asleep last night on the couch from about 6-9pm then because of that I was up until almost midnight. I'm actually falling asleep sitting up at the computer!

But we've got errands that have to be done today as I have a baby shower tomorrow so having a nap atm isn't a possibility. Boo. :haha:

:hugs: Rach, glad you got him checked out. Any idea how long you'll be at the hospital? :( poor baby and poor you to! I hope you can get some rest today.

:hugs: Tiff I hope you can fit a nap in!

Ha ha ha I know. :rofl: Oh well, it didn't kill me to get up with her, but there are certain things (as with all kids) that go more smoothly if its either me or him. I'm apparently more bath and brush hair/teeth worthy, P has to actually put her to bed though. :lol:

All tucked into bed at work. She went to bed early so it's not even 10 and I could possibly have 8 hrs of uninterrupted-no husband snoring in my ear or toddler awake at 5:55am-sleep!! This ranks right up there with a day at the spa and I'm getting paid for it :haha:

:wohoo: 8 uninterrupted hours of sleep sounds ah-ma-zing!

Not sure I remember what that's like to be honest :rofl:

Sorry about the rough night tiff!

Yay for a great night maggs!

At least the weekend Vickie, the doctor thinks we have hit the peak so hopefully he starts feeling better quickly!

Ugh I'm still up. The damn boiler won't switch off and it's blasting out heat even though the thermostat is off. I hope it's finally off cause I'm worried about the damn thing going all night. Grrr!

Hopefully it kicks off soon!

Yeah I realized that after I talked to you on fb Rach :blush: I am glad that the drs. think that it's at the peak though. Fingers crossed he feels better tomorrow

I shut the damn thing off at midnight. Got probably 7 hrs but I still feel like crap. DH said Jack is back to his before 6am wakings and he sounds in a right peachy mood. Ugh!

How's Remy doing today Rach? :flower:

That sucks Maggs!!!! :( Friggin' kids, just SLEEP!!!

Up and watching the hockey game. Whoop whoop!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->