Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

The mom just ran up to knock on someones door. I do the same thing all the time. So terrifying. I also hate all the victim blaming I am reading on FB.

Hope they find that baby soon because it is frigging cold here today. :(

Also, so glad you are home now Rach. We had that sickness for NINE DAYS, mostly just pooping. It's the worst.

London Free Press is reporting that she was dropped off at a home just outside of Grand Prairie but the truck is still missing.

scary! I've left the kids in the car before to when I am just running in to grab something quickly. that poor mother :( glad that the baby was found safely!

:hugs: Rach I'm so sorry you're sick now to :(

Oh my gosh that is scary!!! Could've happened to anyone that's terrible people are blaming her as if she doesn't feel bad enough :(

Glad you are home Rach but sorry you are sick :hugs:

I had anxiety and goosebumps all day about it. And then B had a train death at work, so that gave me anxiety as well. Wasn't the train he was driving, thank god. I hate reading the comments on that subject too since a lot of people blame the trains.

Wonderful news hun!

And I'm so glad that the baby was brought back safe. I'd like to think that the person who stole the car had a conscious, but the cynic in me thinks they probably didn't want to add abduction on top of their grand theft auto charge. :roll:

so glad he's feeling better :hugs:

How is everyone? :flower: any weekend plans?

Yea we're pretty good here. Work the odd bit this weekend but have most of it off. So we'll try to get out with Jack tomorrow. Maybe go into town for a wander or go to soft play. And no doubt swimming Sunday morning as I work Sunday afternoon so only have half the day together.

soft play sounds fun! I wish there were some of those nearby that were easy to get to on a bus.

We have ballet tomorrow and friends are coming over for a hot pot for dinner! Should be fun. Sunday we'll clean and hopefully relax :lol:

we were invited to go snow tubing with a bunch of friends and their kiddos tomorrow afternoon. I'm on call for work but even if I don't get called in I don't think we'll go. Its too cold out and its $20 per person for 2 hours... so that's pretty pricey for us atm! :haha:

We'll meet up with all of them later on at my friend's place and hang out for a bit then chill out at home.

Sunday, not too much. My parents are en route to Florida right now (lucky ducks :sulk: ) so no family plans that I know of.

Had a busy weekend. It was our 11 year anniversary. Didn't do anything but drink wine and play cards against humanity with our good friends all day though. Tossed the kids in the playroom with some pizza. Lol

OK MY KIDS ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY.
Helena told me she is a carnivore and refuses to eat vegetables

I haven't played Cards Against Humanity but I really want to! :haha: Happy 11 years Wendy! That's awesome! :cloud9:

Happy anniversary!

Lol time to start purveying veggies into sauces?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->