Canadians TTC

Being in nursing, we had no choice, we had to get it. I also got my son done as he works with me sometimes.

I got it cause pregnant women are severley at risk and when I am I don't want to worry about it, I'll have enough on my mind. I want to be safe plus I work in the hospital for practicums and it's required.

Hello fellow Canadians!

Good news from Alberta!

I should be about 3 1/2 weeks along now!
It kinda came as a surprise as I was not really trying last month...and I think I did everything wrong to aid in conception....but it worked!

I went to the base hospital for something completely unrelated to thinking I was pregnant and came out with a positive blood test...my doctor is good!
My HCG count was 17502 U/L....does that say positive or what?!

Only 3 months of trying..well only 2 months of trying and I month of forgetting about it.

Hope everyone gets their BFP soon!!!

Congrats!! Not much further behind then I am :happydance::happydance:

Southern Ontario TTC baby # 1!!
We're about 1 hour south of Toronto!

Hello fellow Canadians!

Good news from Alberta!

I should be about 3 1/2 weeks along now!
It kinda came as a surprise as I was not really trying last month...and I think I did everything wrong to aid in conception....but it worked!

I went to the base hospital for something completely unrelated to thinking I was pregnant and came out with a positive blood test...my doctor is good!
My HCG count was 17502 U/L....does that say positive or what?!

Only 3 months of trying..well only 2 months of trying and I month of forgetting about it.

Hope everyone gets their BFP soon!!!

congrats!!

Ok, well here is whats going on with me. Did all the blood work from the fertility clinic, then went for my ultrasound, long story short, they were not able to do it. I have too much scar tissue and my cervix and uterus are in a weird postion. No one can seem to tell me what exactly weird is, its not really facing backward but it really isnt where it is supposed to be. The u/s tech said she had never seen one so bent/twisted before, I asked a million questions and I know she isnt allowed to tell me anything but she was awesome, she said thats probably exactly why I cant get pregnant. Which all makes sense now, she also said they would prolly never be able to do the HSG one either. There is no way anything can enter my cervix, thats awesome birth control, lol. So, I have another appt at the fertility clinic on Thursday morning, I have a feeling she is going to recommend IVF or something, but I am going to ask for surgery. I want this all fixed, sex is sometimes painful (I can never go on top) and my paps usually have me in tears. So, we shall see. Damn hurry up and wait is killing me, I am too focused on my age I think, but I know I dont want to be 40 something and having 2-3 babies, I am 36 and need to start NOW....however, if surgery is an option, I am sure it will take months before I can get it, grrrrrrrrrrrr. This whole journey has been such a heartache. I had a dream the other night, I was holding this chubby, babygirl and the love I felt, I knew she was mine. She smelled so beautiful, does that make sense? Its been 15yrs since I have had a baby and I miss the smells, the innocent smiles, yes even the gas and poopy bums!

I will let you all know what happens on Thursday and I am sorry I been away so long, it just been kind of hard for me right now.

Thanks for listening, hugs to all!:hugs:

wow sassy that is pretty crazy! I hope it works out for you!!

Hey sassy did any of them mention that if they can't get an HSG thing up there that if you got pregnant it would be unlikely you could deliver vaginally anyway? Sounds like you would have to have a c section. Is this next appointment for the consult? Have you done the info session yet? I hope they can get you in for surgery even if it still means you need IVF at least they may be able to make sex and paps better for you. Call me sometime hey! I am in calgary at U of C all the time now so we could totally hang out and bitch to each other.

I finally got my pos opk now I hope I O today and not tomorrow

I'll need it I guess.

On another note, I quit my job today to cause my manager grabbed my wrist and hurt me a while back and when I complained the District manager wouldn't do anything about it. I am telling all you lovely canadians cause it was quiltsetc that did this and I am asking you guys to boycott it and spread the word that they don't protect their employees and condone violence.

Hey sassy did any of them mention that if they can't get an HSG thing up there that if you got pregnant it would be unlikely you could deliver vaginally anyway? Sounds like you would have to have a c section. Is this next appointment for the consult? Have you done the info session yet? I hope they can get you in for surgery even if it still means you need IVF at least they may be able to make sex and paps better for you. Call me sometime hey! I am in calgary at U of C all the time now so we could totally hang out and bitch to each other.

I don't care if it's a c-section, already had one with my son. I don't care how it gets out, lol

I would love to do coffee, I could use a friend going through the same thing! I think I have your number in an old pm, I will check!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->