Canadians TTC

First ever :bfp: this morning ladies! 16 cycles waiting for ICSI told it would likely not happen naturally but it did!

OMG, I am soooo happy for you!!!!! Do you think the clomid helped???

Congrats Tiff *_*

Soooo happy for you Tiff!! You dont know how much that made my day!! So much for us being pregnant together!! lol But im glad :) xx

I wasn't on clomid this month!

Wantababybump you'll get it soon with clomid and shorter cycles we can still be bump buddies!

Well, had my HSG, just waiting for our follow up appt next week, the tech said my tubes are good, so that was a huge relief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apprently she wants to try me on clomid, any advice? any warnings? Would love to hear your experiences =)

I only used it once but hey it's worth a shot if they believe it can help! I am so happy your tubes are ok, is the position of your uterus any better now? When is your surgery or do you know yet?

Im on clomid now...cant really tell you much as I have only been on it one cycle! Good luck!! Lots of girls have success on it!!

And i Hope you are one of them wantababybump!!!!

Hi all, I'm originally from Calgary, AB, but now living in Vancouver, BC (Port Moody). We're just recently married and trying for #1. My DH works in Fort McMurray, AB. Great to see all you Canucks on here!!

Congratulations on the older and more recent BFPs and dust for the others!!

I only used it once but hey it's worth a shot if they believe it can help! I am so happy your tubes are ok, is the position of your uterus any better now? When is your surgery or do you know yet?

I have my follow up appt tomorrow at the clinic, so we shall see what my other options may be. Cervix is still fused to the vaginal wall and very high up according to the radiologist.

Hi all, I'm originally from Calgary, AB, but now living in Vancouver, BC (Port Moody). We're just recently married and trying for #1. My DH works in Fort McMurray, AB. Great to see all you Canucks on here!!

Congratulations on the older and more recent BFPs and dust for the others!!

Welcome!!!! :flower:

Some spotting/v.light bleeding tonight...I think af is coming...here's hoping round 2 of clomid is our lucky one!!

YAY for a 28/29 day cycle!!!! I totally got your text but was at hospital. Oh and please don't text me anymore I pay for it all now! :rofl: although I did like your news.

Awww!! If I had of known I wouldnt have texted!! I like my unlimited text msging Im pretty sure I would die without it lol

What day did you all start on your clomid? I have heard a few diff start CD

I posted in my journal about my scan btw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->