Canadians TTC

I'll need it I guess.

On another note, I quit my job today to cause my manager grabbed my wrist and hurt me a while back and when I complained the District manager wouldn't do anything about it. I am telling all you lovely canadians cause it was quiltsetc that did this and I am asking you guys to boycott it and spread the word that they don't protect their employees and condone violence.

Omg, that's BS!!! No worries, I got your back

Ok, well I got back from our appt this morning, but been laying on the couch ever since.
Went in to get test results, came out having a procedure. I think its a good wine drinking night tonight!!

Because of the ultrasound not being able to be done, she assumes thats why they only found one follicle, so she says lets go into an exam room and I wanna see for myself what exactly is going on. Long story short, I was in tears, bleeding and she was in apologetic. She had no idea how bad it was, took 2 of them to get a good view of my cervix and while she was in there she put a clip to help keep it open so I can go for my HSG procedure. So, I am very tender and a little tired today. She wants the HSG done so she can make sure my tubes are ok, then she said she will give me clomid and then perhaps IVF, or IUI if needed. I got in the car and started crying and laughing all at once, I said I better get a freakin daughter out of this whole deal! LOL, I have to laugh, or else I will just sit here and be sad. I guess I should be putting this all in a journal instead of on here? I feel like I am the only one blabbing away about my personal life, lol. Quick, someone tell me something personal please, lol

Hey sassy! Well at least you can get your hsg done. I cried like a baby during my HSG so don't feel so bad. It hurt. I hope now that they have a clip in it will be easier for you. Something personal eh? ummm.... I wish my boobs were bigger, it's one of the things I am looking forward to the most about being PG besides getting a baby.. hows that?

I am 1dpo today O'd last night so get to call clinic again on nov 26.
Waterlilly I am in Airdrie so not far. I go to U of C.

LMAO, be careful what you wish for!! I had wished for the same, and they got TOO big after having my son, had a reduction a few years later =)

I don't think mine will get too big. I am not flat but don't have a whole lot. 32C is my size

Im DD and I wish that I was a C!! lol...Im definitely not looking forward to the bigger boobs...you can have some of mine Tiff lol xx

Sure I'll take some!!! lol. Have you started your clomid? Looks like I will be home in may or june so we should hang out again! I love my mug!

good luck ladies! Im on CD30, 2 days late for AF but I havent gotten a BFP yet :(

Hmm so you're 16 dpo roughly then? You can always get bloods done.

Yay that would be exciting!! I would love to hang out again! I have started clomid...today is my second day! 3 more days left!!

Are you feeling any weirdness in your ovaries? I felt niggling feelings it was weird.

Day 1, so I am waiting for the clinic to call me back to book my HSG. I am excited, but know its going to be painful, but all worth it!!

I hope it goes well sassy! I am waiting for the very same clinic to call me and give me treatment dammit!

cd8 today...finished my last clomid pill yesterday and hopefully BD starting tonight! (fingers crossed) :happydance:

Have fun!!!! Getting some! haha it rhymes!

Hello everyone!

A little update. It seems I'm further along than expected. As of today I'm 2 days shy of 8weeks...2 and 1/2 weeks further along than I though I was.

I went off my last AF in Oct but apparently that was IB. It didnt differ much from my regular AF, it was just 10 days early...so I never bothered to test. I had my second ultrasound on Nov 18th and he said I'm 7 wks 2 days...shocker! But it was really neat....you could see the smallest heart beat and the little dude move ever so slightly.
As my husband put it "Look, he's excercising!"

Hope everyone gets something extra special for Christmas!

Thats such great news appa you don't have to worry so much about getting through the first 12 weeks you got to skip some!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->