• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Canadians TTC

lol Terri, your secret hasn't been kept from me ;) I was on this thread for months while TTC this baby! so it comes up in my viewed threads.. when I saw your name I had to check!

Congrats and I hope it happens quickly for you. I know the feeling of disapointment. We started TTC last June and after a few months of irregular cycles... then a mc... I finally got preggo on Nov! So I guess that is only 6 months of TTC, but by the time Peyton arrives I will have been preggo for a year counting the MC!

I found the OPK's to be helpful, they got me pregnant when I had the MC and they worked when I got pregnant after the MC...

I won't tell the others, no worries ;) I am happy for you though.

should have known that keeping a "secret" on BnB is pretty much impossible :haha: Thanks for keeping it on the down low though.

Thnx Sassy :)

Only 6 more days to go. How you holdin out??? Are you a raving maniac yet??? :haha:

Omg, I think I will test this weekend, sooo hard to wait! Lol

Yay!!! :test:
What day you gonna poas?
I'm so excited. I'd love to move you from ttc buddy to bump buddy.
Think pregnant thoughts!!! Lol
I'm leaving for my last army weekend this weekend. So if your testing friday
Please post asap so I'm not wondering all weekend lol

I feel at such a loss, next IUI is our 3rd and the fertility clinic only does them 3 times

Sorry about the witch Sassy, hopefully you get a BFP your next go round and its a super sticky bean.

Oh wow, it's nice to see some fellow Canadians. Mind if I join?

I'm from Ontario. I grew up near Toronto and live in Ottawa. We're TTC # 2. Our DD is 3 years old, we got pregnant right away with her. We started trying again last fall and after 5 months we got pregnant in January. However, at my 12 week ultrasound we learned that it was MMC. The past few months have been very fustrating, but we're back on the TTC trail again. This is our first month TTC since the MMC. I'm due to OV this weekend. I'm so anxious to get pregnant again. I just want my little girl to have sibling!!

Can't remember if I joined this before.

I live in Burnaby which is metro Vancouver here in BC. I have 1 son who is 15 months old and have had 2 losses my last one being in Jan 2010. CUrrently trying to conceive and finding it so frustrating.

Where is everyone? Busy makin babies? LoL

Hi all. Georgetown, Ontario here -- northwest of Toronto. Anyone else near me?

I'm not sure why I am not getting my notifications for this group!

I dont know hun, did you check your settings?

Yeah and I was subscribed but apparently when it moved groups it didn't move the subscriptions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->