• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Canadians TTC

Its the stupid clomid. We have decided to not take it a 4th time. We are going to do our last 2 IUI's naturally.

I am sick from work, in fact they sent me home today and I am off tomorrow, which sucks because tomorrow is time and a half, grrrrr

Hi Ladies,

Just wanted to say a quick hello!!! I'm Canadian (from Nova Scotia) but am currently living in Australia. When I saw the thread I had to say hi because as you can imagine I miss home!! I'm TTC baby #3 and hopefully soon have some luck, I wish you all the best girls!! Go Canada!!! (There can never be too many Canadians concieved!!)

Welcome !!! :hugs:

I am from Ontario and we are trying for Baby # 1. We have almost been married for 3 years.

Hey Welcome Sacha. If you don't mind me asking where in Ontario are you from. I'm in the Niagara Region. St. Catharines to be more precise. How long have you been TTC? Are you taking any meds? Are you charting? I'm so nosey :)

Hi Shlindz,

Thanks I am from Toronto. We have been TTC for almost of year and what about yourself? I am just taking my vitiams and yourself? This is my 2nd month charting and I am going to use softcups this try around and yourself?

Hey Sacha,
We've been ttc for too long. I have Polycyctic Ovaries so I'm on Metformin to help with insulin resistance, to help with hormone balancing. I'v never ovulated on my own so I take Provera to start my cycle and Clomid to help the follicles grow. I'v never tried Softcups but I was thinking about purchasing them. There are reusable ones on ebay. They are a little more money, but you just wash them and use them again. You can search for them under "menstrual cup". It's like a 2-in-1. lol You can use it for BD and AF. Good luck and keep us updated :)

Grrrrr, day 27 and still no ovulation! They sent me for bloodwork and it's coming any day now. I hate this hurry up and wait business!

What's going on with you ladies?

I had a BFP a few weeks ago and I miscarried, I've been prescribed progesterone and baby aspirin.

That's just awful sweetmama. I hope the progesterone works for you. fx :hugs:

I'm thinking the metformin is starting to work. I didn't bother charting or anything this cycle because we didn't get the clomid. But I'm thinking I ovulated without it. No way to no for sure, but there were signs :) So I'm excited. Can't wait to test in a week or so.

Awe shlindz that's awesome, I hope this is a BFP cycle for you. I miscarried 10 days ago

Thnx sweetmama. I'll keep you ladies posted around test time. Big hugs sweetmama. :hugs:

Thanks Ladies, it was really weird, I concieved on my first baby's birthday ( one of the 2 I gave up for adoption) and I miscarried on my Grandma's birthday.

And today is my birthday.

Hello neighbours! Can I join Team Canada too? TTC #2 already, just had #1 11 weeks ago =D but looking for a BFP in the next few weeks. Yay babies. :baby:

Welcome PinkCar! Feel free to use the Canadians TTC siggy =)

Thanks Ladies, it was really weird, I concieved on my first baby's birthday ( one of the 2 I gave up for adoption) and I miscarried on my Grandma's birthday.

And today is my birthday.

Happy Birthday !!

Happy Belated B-day Sweetmama!

Welcome Pinkcar :)
Congrats on baby #1
your crazy :wacko:, but good luck with #2 lol

Happy Belated B-day Sweetmama!

Welcome Pinkcar :)
Congrats on baby #1
your crazy :wacko:, but good luck with #2 lol

Thanks, and I get that a lot :winkwink: but babies are awesome and I just can't help myself :cloud9: Good luck to everyone!!

Shlindz, do you have any kids yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->