• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Canadians TTC

no DH and I are ttc#1. We have 3 furbabies :) I love my huskies like they are my babies. lol

Anything exciting happening for anyone these days? :hangwashing::coffee::dishes::iron:

I had my IUI on Saturday so now, I wait ~sigh~
they said I could test on the 18th, soooooo hard to wait, lol

IUI is not normally painful, but for me it's very painful and I bleed alot. My cervix is up by my belly button and it faces up, so they have to clamp it and pull it down for my IUI. That is the only reason we can't get pregnant.

Otherwise, they are supposidly just like a pap

ouch Sassy that does sound painful. If anyone told me they had to clamp this and pull that, I'd really tell them where to go! lol
FX for you. 8 days to go :)

hey all, thanks for the birthday wishes, I've been working so much I don't normally get time to myself.

ouch Sassy that does sound painful. If anyone told me they had to clamp this and pull that, I'd really tell them where to go! lol
FX for you. 8 days to go :)

I know! It's crazy but I want a baby bad enough. The 18th can't come fast enough!!

Ya! We just got our :bfp: today!!!! I'm so excited. Hopefully we'll get a doc to confirm it tomorrow :)
lol took me 3 tests to believe it was positive. hahahaha.

Ya! We just got our :bfp: today!!!! I'm so excited. Hopefully we'll get a doc to confirm it tomorrow :)
lol took me 3 tests to believe it was positive. hahahaha.

AWE CONGRATS!!!!!!! I'm soooo happy for you!

Hi! Can I join? I'm Terri and I'm from Alberta and we're trying for #2. of course, I think I'm trying harder that DH :haha:

Ofcourse Terri! It's nice to meet you :) Tell us your story? How old is your DS? When did you start ttc #2? Hoping for a DD this time?

and Thnx Sweet. How are the wedding plans going? You've gotta be pulling your hair out by now?

Quick lowdown...

Edward is 15 months old. I had wanted to be preg when I returned to work but as I was still bfing I still hadn't had my cycle return. I've only had 3 :witch: so far and I can't say we were "trying" the first time. Last month I thought there was promise but nope :(

This month I bought some of those OPK test strips (I think that's what we call them on the forum).

I really have trouble talking about trying cause I don't want to share disappointment in RL or the other threads I frequent so I thought this might be a good place to hang out :)

As for DD or DS... I secretly am hoping for a DS so that we can try one more time :haha: I have a fear that my DH will want to stop having babies if we get a DD next. :rofl:

Your secrets safe with us Terri :)
Hopefully the opk's work and you can pinpoint ovulation. Have you tried bbt charting?

If I don't get a :bfp: this month, then I'm going to start bbt charting next month.

It was so easy the first time (we didn't even try, just stopped preventing) that I keep hoping that I won't have to put in much effort again :haha:

Omg, I am sooo happy for you, congrats!!!!

Hi! Can I join? I'm Terri and I'm from Alberta and we're trying for #2. of course, I think I'm trying harder that DH :haha:

Hiya! I am in Alberta too, Calgary to be exact. I am also TTC #2
welcome to the group!

Ofcourse Terri! It's nice to meet you :) Tell us your story? How old is your DS? When did you start ttc #2? Hoping for a DD this time?

and Thnx Sweet. How are the wedding plans going? You've gotta be pulling your hair out by now?

They are on hold right now while I get my work situation sorted out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->