"Cannot display webpage"...?

Fiore

Reaction score
My computer keeps saying that it is unable to display a webpage whenever I try to open a thread! It seems to be only B&B this happens with and I don't think I've changed any settings on my computer. Obviously I won't be able to read any replies to this thread (so no posting insults at me just because I won't see them lol) so any help via private message would be much appretiated :) xx

I've had the same problem with this website all day. Could open the main page and the subforums but none of the threads.. kept saying Operation Aborted.

Got my husband to fiddle around with it so it works now but its still not quite right. I *think* something must have been done to this website because I've never had the problem before today and every other webpage works fine.

I've had the same problem with this website all day. Could open the main page and the subforums but none of the threads.. kept saying Operation Aborted.

Got my husband to fiddle around with it so it works now but its still not quite right. I *think* something must have been done to this website because I've never had the problem before today and every other webpage works fine.

Nothing has changed on BnB. Are you by any chance using IE (Internet Explorer)?

If you are using IE, I would suggest you set Windows to do an update.

Personally I recommend Firefox.

Yup I'm using IE 7 but I've never had a problem on the forums until today and its only BnB thats being a pain.

I can't stand firefox but I'll switch to it if I have the problem again.

Thanks!

Mine is doing the same on the hospital bedside unit :( Have to use phone internt

Erm... If any solutions arise please PM me, I'm using OHs iPhone at the mo! Still having trouble x

How about now :)

Sorry I've not PM'd you, because other than clearing your cache, I don't know what to suggest.

If it is working on your iphone (and for most other people) I'm guessing it's a PC thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->