• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Can't admit to anyone else...

Have you tried Googling for 17 week girl/boy potty shots? Some look sort of similar but others not at all. I guess like every baby, every set of genitals is different lol.

I did!! I think it's confused me even more though. It still makes me think girl... surely a boy would be much more prominent? It must be a girl

I have 3 boys and your scans look 100% boy to me. I would be very shocked if they said girl

Thank you mrsH... even at 17 weeks were they like this?
I think it's a defensive thing that I only think girl... I'm too afraid to even contemplate getting a boy
My 15 week scan wasn't clear but was told probably girl, which is what's sticking in my mind.

23rd is my anatomy scan date!

So was Memma earlier on in the thread I think - I believe the sonographer said that they were leaning towards a boy based on the potty shot? BUT she got her girl!

Do you have any nub shots from an earlier scan?

These are my 13 and 15 week images... the big nub fooled me but I think they all point down for girl

Attachments

• IMG_6182.jpg
    IMG_6182.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_6179.jpg
    IMG_6179.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_6178.jpg
    IMG_6178.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_6183.jpg
    IMG_6183.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 8
Thank you mrsH... even at 17 weeks were they like this?
I think it's a defensive thing that I only think girl... I'm too afraid to even contemplate getting a boy
My 15 week scan wasn't clear but was told probably girl, which is what's sticking in my mind.

23rd is my anatomy scan date!

At 17 weeks that is to pronounced in my experience. Those 15 week also look boy to me. I can't wait to hear what happens in the 23rd!

I took a notion
A couple of eeeks ago to not find out anymore... after I was told it was likely a girl, again it was a defensive thing I think... but I'm defo going to find out. I will get DH to wait outside at end, that's what we did with DD1 and DD2 as he never wants to know

Can't wait to update you all... still think girl though

Yours looks just like this, so I am sticking with boy.

Attachments

• IMG_5718.jpg
    IMG_5718.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 9
I can't see an image?

Is that 17 weeks? I really don't think mine protrudes as much as that but it be interesting to see at 20 weeks.

Yes that's 17 weeks. Yours just looks like baby is a bit further away from the picture. According to the nub theory on your earlier scan I say boy as well. Can't wait to see!

I think there is definitely a chance of it being a boy! Can't wait until your update at the end of the month x

I actually think boy...! The nub is VERY boy-ish from your 13 week scan and even the more recent potty shots I think more like boy than girl... the second potty shot especially looks like a scrotum.
Can't wait to find out with you soon..! :)

This was my last boy at 15 weeks - as you can see it does look like 3 lines but it's just the angle, and you can see from how prominent it is that is actually a scrotum and penis. I think yours looks quite similar..!

https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a231/mumtotwins/2710012C-CFB9-47D8-8514-6A9FDB1888D8_zpsgfth1axn.png

I think it looks boyish too!

Memma that's a massive scrotum for 15 weeks :winkwink:

I hope you're all right!!! But I bet I will be updating you that I'm team pink!

I will keep my fingers crossed that mine just has a small willy that I can't see yet:haha:

Cmc it really is quite ambiguous! I bet if you had all boys and were hoping for a girl I would be thinking well it COULD be a girl but it does look quite swollen. And I know I would equally be thinking that it does look like a good chance of it being boy. I just know that I would be very nervous if that was my potty shot and I was hoping for a girl ... 20 weeks will definitely tell and we can't wait to hear!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->