• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Can't admit to anyone else...

Haha, hello girls.

We have a healthy baby, anterior placenta and a probable gender ... nothing is for definite of course, but I'm pretty confident she was right based on what I saw ... or didn't see ... :rofl:

It's a GIRL!!! :pink: :wohoo: :yipee: :happydance:

I knew it! Another score for the nub theory. :D

Attachments

• photomagic(1)(99).jpg
    photomagic(1)(99).jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 4
  • photomagic(1)(100).jpg
    photomagic(1)(100).jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 5
Yay!!! You must be so excited! Love the foot!!! How did you react when they said girl??

This thread seems to be the lucky one!! I have to be honest I am so scared mine is a boy.....if so he will be loved so much but I'm hoping I'm not the only one out of so many that doesn't get their gender choice.

I said 'Yaaaaaaaaaaay!' lol! :rofl:

This is definitely the lucky thread! Do you have any nub shots yet/have you already posted some? I lose track of who has posted what!

Oh, you haven't had your first scan yet? I hope the time flies by!!

Congrats meep!!!! Soooo excited for you. What a lucky thread. My gender scan is the next one in our group I believe...4 days away now. I'm nervous I'm going to break the good luck chain haha

Yaaaay Lucky Thread wins again! So happy for you!

Just out of curiosity, exactly how many weeks are you and are you feeling any movement?
I have an anterior placenta too and still not feeling anything that I can definitely say is movement.
I had an anterior placenta last time though and still felt him (with no mistaking it!) from 15 and a half weeks.

I'm 20+2 as of today. I've been feeling tiny twitches since 8 weeks but proper movement since 17 weeks. I think that while it's at the front, my placenta may be closer to the top and positioned slightly to the right though as I feel the most movement on the left and low down.

This baby is seriously lazy compared to my first who was constantly wriggling around and spinning on scans. This one hardly moved at my 12 week or the one today lol. And she was folded entirely in half with her feet up on her face! :haha:

And sil, trust in the lucky thread! It hasn't failed us yet!

This one doesn't stop moving whenever he have a scan! Both of our 12 week scans (NHS and private) and the gender scan at 15+1, she was constantly on the move - the sonographer has commented on it every time and was surprised at the 15 week one that I couldn't feel it (as I'm also very slim).
I'm just getting very impatient now I think as I'm nearly 17 weeks..!

It'll happen! Mine seems to move quite a lot, just never when we want to SEE her move lol.

I'll probably go for a 4D at some point like I did with my first, so maybe she'll put on a show then, if she's taken her feet out of her face and my stupid placenta doesn't mess up the view ...

Ughhh I am like 15 weeks from finding gender out. I could cry! I should get a numb shot at 11 weeks on feb 10th, my first scan..time is going so slow!!

SIL what are you hoping for? How far along are you? I'm only 6 weeks 😞

Ugh! It's a while, but to be honest it feels like yesterday that I was still 6 weeks. It's gone really quickly this time.

Looking forward to the nub shots. :D

Congratulations meep!!! Brilliant news!!!

I'm not feeling much movement either yet I felt DD2 at 14-15 weeks

I just know I'm not getting a boy I just know!!!80% sure of a girl at 15 weeks

I'm currently 17 plus 5 by my dates but 18 plus 6 by measurements.

SIL when is your scan? Mines 23rd

Mrs. H, I'm 15+4 today and I have an elective gender scan at 16+1 (Saturday the 14th). I'm really really hoping for a girl. I have two lovely DS now and this is our last baby so it's my last chance to have a DD which I am really longing for. I love my two boys with all my heart and wouldn't change them for the world (and I'm sure I'd love the new baby just as much if it were a boy too), but I'd still really mourn the loss of the idea of having a daughter since we aren't trying again.

Hang in there! I remember being really early on too and the wait to the scan felt like forever but I try my best to stay distracted and focus on other milestones along the way (the passing of each week, the 12 week ultrasound, finding the heartbeat with the doppler, etc)

CMC, my scan is the 14th. These last few weeks have been so slow! How have they been going for you? Not too much longer! I have everything crossed you get the results you want (I forget - were you hoping for boy or girl?)

Yaaaay Lucky Thread wins again! So happy for you!

Just out of curiosity, exactly how many weeks are you and are you feeling any movement?
I have an anterior placenta too and still not feeling anything that I can definitely say is movement.
I had an anterior placenta last time though and still felt him (with no mistaking it!) from 15 and a half weeks.

Memma I have been worrying so much about movement and even raised it with my midwife. I too have an anteria placenta, I've never had one before and always felt soooo much movement from very early on. I'd say only this week (week 23) have I been feeling definante movements and it's lovely!! I'm really starting to bond with my daughter even more now I can't actually feel her in there. Eeee how exciting to be able to actually say daughter!!!! Xxxx

Yey Meep!!!! So so happy for you! This really is the lucky thread....amazing!!

SIL we are all here with you lovely xxx

SIL it won't be long now for you... literally days away!!! Hope it's pink and a lucky thread!!!

I have 2 daughters and would love a boy this time but I really think it's acgirl. We haven't had great positions during any scans but no sign of any boy bits... the last scan I had I think girl but the bits are a bit prominent!!! My anatomy scan is 23rd!!

I bet we are all having girls ...:haha:

Congrats Meep! Sil I hope you get your girl, I think I guessed girl on your thread? Fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->