Can't admit to anyone else...

Thank God for this thread. I have 11 weeks yet before I find out the gender. 6 weeks yet as I am 6 weeks today...before my first scan. I swear time is standing still

Oh MrsH! I feel your agony. We will check in with you regularly so that you can vent. I know it feels like forever but it helped me to set little mini goals or exciting things each week to mark off the time passing. Also helps being busy with the other kids :)

Ugh I know how you feel, the wait has been hellish! Thankfully mine is almost over now, and we're going to hopefully find out tomorrow.

Good idea Danny! What mini goals did you use, maybe I can use your ideas. Right now I can't shake the whole "am I the only one that won't get what we want" 😢

-meep...what are you hoping for again? Sorry I forgot

Good luck with your scan meep

Mrs h it drags for ages but setting weekly targets to get to is always good
11 weeks will fly by

I want another girl ...

I think it will be ok if it's a boy though, I'll just be shocked. I've totally convinced myself I'm having a girl and am finding it hard to entertain the idea of a boy. :/

Fingers crossed for you.

I don't know what my reaction will be if baby is a boy. I am trying to tell myself it's a boy but it's hard. My gut says girl but I think that's wishful thinking lol

Good luck tomorrow meep!

Now that my scans getting close (5 days) I've been having daily nightmares about baby being a boy, baby being dead, baby being not viable... I just want to have this scan over with and either move forward with excitment for my girl or start the healing process and trying to get excited for a boy. I hope the nightmares stop after my scan.

I am also worrying about it not being viable, etc. Basically what I really want is a healthy child - I know everyone says it, but it's true. I won't be horrifically disappointed with a boy. It'll be exciting! But I will be incredibly surprised and terrified as I've got no idea what to do with one lol.

Can't wait to hear Meep!!!!!!! Good luck xx

Good luck Meep, we'll be waiting for news!

Mrs H one of the things I did to help pass the weeks was to think ��of names

I have a lovely girls name picked so when I'm told it's another girl I don't think it will be as big an issue if I know who she is going to be

From experience the last two times I knew a few names I loved but kept looking at books and names online, in the end we picked the names we liked at the begining so I know this time I'm not going to even think about names again!!!

I've a def girls name but have not settled on a boys name (obviously as a defence and if I'm told boy I can happily spend the next 4-5 months thinking)

I have a beautiful girl's name too, but I haven't told OH yet for fear of him saying no, as it's literally the only one I want. :wacko:

I am seriously struggling with boy's names. I don't seem to like anything. :(

Oh God, I am so nervous and excited about later. It'll happen at 1:30 ... boy or girl, I just want it to be ok and healthy. I just didn't worry about this sort of stuff last time!!!

Are you in the UK Meep? (Just for 'time' purposes!).

You are both the opposite to me - we had 3 'definite shortlist' boys names picked and if it was a boy, he would definitely have been one of those. We both liked all 3 of them and we didn't struggle to name our boy last time either.
This time - girls names...?! OMG it's just not happening! We have no idea!

Yeah I am. I'm in Wiltshire. :) We have to drive to Bath for it today as our local sonographer has had a 'family crisis', so we're leaving at 12:30 to get there in good time ... not long to go!!!!!!!

Haha, names are really hard! Our babies will have to have one eventually though lol. I wish I liked a boy's name ... anything ...

I treated goibg over a few names but she said "I'm not even thinking names until we know what it is, waste of time untilvthen"...party pooper! We have a girls name we like but not a boys name. After 3 boys it's going to be hard to find a name for a fourth one lol. My kids also have 10 boy cousins so there is like 20 names gone lol. Oh I hope it's a girl!!

Meep I am so excited to find out what you are having! I am in Canada so it's only 830 in the morning here. Good luck today!

1.38pm here so she should be in there about now! So excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->