• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Can't admit to anyone else...

I also think seeing my baby in 4D made me forget all about the sex!!! It was so loving seeing thecwee face! I'd highly recommend it!!!

Aw, congratulations on your gorgeous girl. <3 Sounds like you are dealing with it really well. I'm glad you are not upset, as she is cute and lovely. :)

Thank you meep. I just feel relieved to know one way or the other. I'm not going to lie I cried my eyes out to my mum 5 weeks ago when I was told it's 80% likely and she really helped me to understand that it's okay to have 3 the same.

Of course it is. :) They will be wonderful together.

Cmc I LOVED what you said about this being a lucky girl thread and maybe it's exactly where you are meant to be. THat is beautiful. I am also a very spiritual person and believe that our children choose us. Their souls seek us out and come into our lives because that is what is best for us. Still, it takes us a while to accept certain things we are given and that is OK too. I am so glad you talked it out with your mom all those weeks ago and had time to slowly prepare. You seem very happy and are certainly processing everything incredibly well.

Yay for your beautiful daughter!

CMC I'm really happy for you - your attitude is really lovely and your little girl is just beautiful..!

Congratulations on your beautiful girl cmc, what an amazing photo you have of her there! You sound so positive and happy and I totally agree that the not knowing is more destroying than the finding out, whatever the outcome.
I was hoping our third son was a girl when I was early stages pregnant with him but like you I had a 4D scan (the first one of ever had) and when we found out he was a little boy it was actually all fine, I too bonded so much at the scan, they are incredible :hugs:
I thought he was our last baby but here we are today with number 4 on the way, I totally agree it's chosen for us....and all for reason and purpose xxxx

Congrats cmc 3 girls is awsome I wouldent change my 3 for the world and my youngest is such a Lil character :)
Thank u all for making me welcome, I am defo convincing myself that this is a girl like it's got to b I have 3 already we will see I know I will love her just the same but I'd just b overjoyed if they said boy lol,heard her hb last night for the very first time :)

Thank you ladies.

Sky a little boy be so lovely. Fingers crossed for you. How old is your youngest?

Congratulations cmc! I really admire your attitude and I think this little girl is very lucky she chose you as her mummy and her sisters to look out for her..this is a very girly thread! One week today until my scan!!

She is soooo lucky :)

How's everyone doing and who's next to find out..?!
I have my anatomy scan in 10 days and keep thinking they're going to tell me something different.. horror stories online don't help!

CMC, she is very lucky to have you as a mommy :) You are handling this with such grace that I am in awe. Congratulations, those girls are going to be the best of friends I bet.

Memma, I keep having the same worries. My 20 week anatomy scan is February 6th and I keep thinking they'll change their guess. I've looked at the video of my 16 week scan a million times now. I just keep reminding myself that with DS1 and DS2 we saw very obvious boy anatomy at the 16 week scan right away, and with this baby none was seen and they were able to find the "3 lines" so it'd be very unlikely to change.

I'm going to go for a 4D scan soon, as I had one with my first and loved it. Also, I want the gender confirmed again - the sonographer only checked for about 15 seconds at the end, and although it did look like a girl's bum to me, it's nice to be sure lol.

Plus I want to check that she doesn't still have her legs stuck up over her head. :haha:

Oh man I am still so far from finding out what my baby is! I think I am the only one at like 8 weeks along still. I swear it's passing so slow.

Oh Memma and SIL do I feel you! I was so anxious for the confirmation at my 20 week scan and had googled hundreds of stories where it changed to boy but that is the absolute minority of cases and only seems like a lot because we went out searching for them. And I agree my boys bits were very very obvious from the 13 week scan. It's also because this is our "Last Chance" so we can't quite believe our luck.

Just wanted to say again how absolutely fabulous this thread has been connecting with all of you.

Oh man I am still so far from finding out what my baby is! I think I am the only one at like 8 weeks along still. I swear it's passing so slow.

First tri is such a ballache, I know! The worst of them all in my opinion. From about 12-14 weeks though, I've found it's gone really quickly.

I think once I finally see baby and hear a heartbeat it will be more real and move faster. Finding out your expecting at 4.3 weeks is so early that it really makes time pass so slow!
Really hoping the girl luck on this thread doesn't ware out! I want one! Lol

God I feel for you Mrs H, pregnancy drags so much when you're waiting for something! In your case it's waiting for scans etc, and I was the same when I was waiting for scans...
Now that I've had a couple of scans, it's unfortunately still dragging for me because I'm STILL waiting for movements! :-(

I've also started the process of transferring my Care too so I'm waiting for some sort of news about that, which could take up to 2 weeks.

BTW I properly love this thread..! How exciting is it going to be when we are all nearing the end and waiting for each other's signs of labour and news of births..!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->