Cast sob, Filming Eastenders

i also agree surely 'in real life' kat will know its not her baby ok so i know this is not the same thing atall but my DD stopped breathing on me 3 times at 3 & 4mnths old the colour drained out of her before my eyes n she had to be revived but i was hysterical my neighbours knew about it n it was one of them that revived her one of the times i guess what i mean is in real life ronnie would not be in any state to get there un seen to swap them anyway dont mean to offend any angel mummys by assuming that im only going on my experiance
i also think its very insensitive to show it that time of yr its hard enough for anyone whos lost a loved one

I heard about this the other day on BNB, I think its wrong and could upset a lot of people, I remember they changed the story on Corrie where Peter Barlows son went missing as they originally were going to liken it to the Maddie McCan abduction, some stories really do push the boundaries.

i also agree surely 'in real life' kat will know its not her baby ok so i know this is not the same thing atall but my DD stopped breathing on me 3 times at 3 & 4mnths old the colour drained out of her before my eyes n she had to be revived but i was hysterical my neighbours knew about it n it was one of them that revived her one of the times i guess what i mean is in real life ronnie would not be in any state to get there un seen to swap them anyway dont mean to offend any angel mummys by assuming that im only going on my experiance
i also think its very insensitive to show it that time of yr its hard enough for anyone whos lost a loved one

I agree, when you find your baby not breathing, you certainly arent in a good state of mine - obviously. You go into shock. I mean I just held Alex, I didnt even think to ring an ambulance, even though its so obvious! x

Just read that story I think it is awfully insensitive to anybody that has been through this. How ridiculous to have a story line where she is going to swap the baby adding to the insensitivity of it. I think Emmerdale did handle their cot death story line quite sensitively but as other people have mentioned when they have been through it in real life they haven't been treated as these actors have with counseling etc and I don't think seeing stories like this acted out should be 'entertainment' as that is why people watch soaps to be entertained so they should steer clear. It is unnecessary.

Just read that story I think it is awfully insensitive to anybody that has been through this. How ridiculous to have a story line where she is going to swap the baby adding to the insensitivity of it. I think Emmerdale did handle their cot death story line quite sensitively but as other people have mentioned when they have been through it in real life they haven't been treated as these actors have with counseling etc and I don't think seeing stories like this acted out should be 'entertainment' as that is why people watch soaps to be entertained so they should steer clear. It is unnecessary.

I agree 100% ... this isn't entertainment. :cry:

I think if you disagree with the programme spend a few mins just sending an email to the BBC or Eastenders and give your opinion. Unless people speak up they may not do anything about it. Me and V both wrote complaints in and got responses. I def think if you feel very stringly write a complaint.

I think if you disagree with the programme spend a few mins just sending an email to the BBC or Eastenders and give your opinion. Unless people speak up they may not do anything about it. Me and V both wrote complaints in and got responses. I def think if you feel very stringly write a complaint.

Lots of us have sent messages. but we all get the same reply :(

Im shocked at this storyline and I've stopped watching EE since hearing they are going ahead with it. They seem to be doing it in such an insensitive way, doing a story on SIDS is upsetting enough to watch, but including the storyline of swapping babies is just disgusting and insensitive.

i emailed them n just got the same email everyone else has makes u think they dont even bother to read what u send :(

Has anyone seen the photo of them in the paper today?

They are filming the funeral for the baby and it shows the cast messing about and laughing outside the church in the graveyard.

Samantha Whatsit and Jessie Wallace are jumping on each other like piggy back riders and laughing and Shane Thingy is standing beside them and all three are laughing.

I'm disgusted by them. So much for crying through the filming.

It says a spokesmen said they had been so upset by the storyline that they needed to lighten the mood by having a laugh.

Hope they appreciate how lucky they are that they can lighten the mood and go home to living children at the end of the funeral. And I hope they realise how heartless they look to those of us who left real babies alone in the cemetery and came home to empty houses with a broken heart.

I will send them an email later complaining again and say that I dont think they even read the message and put a few direct questions in to see if I get a generic email again

bloody hell , after reading that I googled and the headline on the sun was 'putting the fun in a funeral' :saywhat: what on earth is fun about burying a baby :cry:

they are sick!!!

bloody hell , after reading that I googled and the headline on the sun was 'putting the fun in a funeral' :saywhat: what on earth is fun about burying a baby :cry:

they are sick!!!

What paper or web address so I can read it please?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/soaps/3244823/EastEnders-stars-put-fun-into-funeral.html

the picture says it all x

Hears the link for the sun story:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/soaps/3244823/EastEnders-stars-put-fun-into-funeral.html#comment-rig

I don't think I'm going to be able to watch this :S I love Eastenders but I don't know.. I find it all a bit too wrong.. Sigh.

i wont be watching, Its discusting that they can even show it!

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-s...ain-t-supposed-to-be-larfing-115875-22738698/

This is the story I read, they haven't included the photo but it was similar to the Sun's picture, only they showed Shane Richie laughing along with them.

I've emailed the Mirror to tell them how disgusting I think it is.

Thats my complaint DONE... I've requested a personal reply, ha we'll see x

How about emailing direct complaints to Eastenders instead. I did and I haven't had a reply what so ever. I don't think the BBC have bothered getting back to me this time either

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->